CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Soap Character Switcheroo Fun! If you can trade certain chars for others on another soap for 1 week, who would they be?

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

Soap Character Switcheroo Fun! If you can trade certain chars for others on another soap for 1 week, who would they be? Empty Soap Character Switcheroo Fun! If you can trade certain chars for others on another soap for 1 week, who would they be?

Post by Crazy4Gaga Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Let's imagine for a second where there was an alternate reality where our favorite soap was just-PERFECT, with the ideal soap characters&actors on the canvas which only we enjoyed-if you guys know of other soap chars/or watch other soaps, which of your LEAST favorite characters would you gladly exchange for a better character in their place, if ever given the opportunity? Soap Character Switcheroo Fun! If you can trade certain chars for others on another soap for 1 week, who would they be? 372971

I would trade...
    Dr. Greg Evans for Dr. Jake Martin on AMC as portrayed by the lovely Ricky Paull Goldin
    Rex Balsom for Tad Martin-who at least isn't a pitiful excuse for a P.I.!!!
    Kelly Cramer for Amanda Dillon
    Gigi/Shane Morasco for Annie/Emma Lavery
    John McBain for JR Chandler
    Marty Saybrooke for Skye Chandler

and these are just a few of mine-if only I can have more of these types of complex, interesting dynamic soapy characters rather than these self-righteous or simply, plain boring dolts!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:25 am