CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Shale
Alan Smithee
Supernova
Forgiveness Man
Nystyle709
Chris
10 posters

Do you think visiting a strip club counts as cheating?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you think visiting a strip club counts as cheating? Empty Do you think visiting a strip club counts as cheating?

Post by Chris Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 am

Would you have a problem with your spouse, or significant other, visiting an all-nude strip club?
    Would you consider it a form of cheating?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Do you think visiting a strip club counts as cheating? Empty Re: Do you think visiting a strip club counts as cheating?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:59 am

Not at all.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Do you think visiting a strip club counts as cheating? Empty Re: Do you think visiting a strip club counts as cheating?

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:01 am

It's semi-cheating at least. It's cheating in your heart.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 am

I wouldn't consider it cheating but I do believe what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so if he was going to look, he could expect the same thing from me.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Supernova wrote:I wouldn't consider it cheating but I do believe what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so if he was going to look, he could expect the same thing from me.

I agree.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm

It never bothered my wife on those rare occasions when I went to a titty bar and it never bothered me when she went to a male review with her friends.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:27 pm

No, but I'm sure some really, really, insecure ppl would.

When I was married, I subscribed to Playboy and Playgirl magazines. I suppose there are ppl who would consider that cheating as well - but eye candy is just that, to be enjoyed for what it is.

But, my wife and I had very low parameters of "cheating." She once invited me to go see some girl and get it out of my system.
    big grin
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Not if they're honest about it. If I hear that he's been sneaking off to the strip club, then my jealous twinge might flex. If he's telling me that's where he's going, then have fun. No touching. But have fun.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:Not if they're honest about it. If I hear that he's been sneaking off to the strip club, then my jealous twinge might flex. If he's telling me that's where he's going, then have fun. No touching. But have fun.

I agree. It's only cheating if one partner is going behind the others back. But for me it wouldn't be a big deal. Female strip clubs are much stricter than male strip clubs! He should be more jealous of me going. big grin
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 am

I used to try to get my husband to go. Sometimes i just wanted my personal quiet time, and his friends went regularly--- i would have to push him out the door to get him away from me! lol
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 pm

I don't know if I would consider it cheating, but if I was with a guy who was going to a strip club regularly, I would feel very sad and insecure about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:40 am