CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
CeCe
Supernova
Forgiveness Man
Cheaps
Nystyle709
Chris
10 posters

How do you behave when you're in a bad mood?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How do you behave when you're in a bad mood? Empty How do you behave when you're in a bad mood?

Post by Chris Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 am

Aside from being snippy with others, how does being in a foul mood affect your behavior? Are you prone to doing anything differently?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

How do you behave when you're in a bad mood? Empty Re: How do you behave when you're in a bad mood?

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

If I have a job to do.....it doesn't affect me at all. When I'm in a bad mood, I'm in a bad mood. Best to just leave me the fuck alone.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

How do you behave when you're in a bad mood? Empty Re: How do you behave when you're in a bad mood?

Post by Cheaps Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 am

I'm not a super bitch, but just leave me alone for a minute.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:09 am

I get a little snippety. FORGIVENESS MAN lol Might come here and yell at some of ya'll. Razz Or kill somebody in my book. FORGIVENESS MAN Or just play some Skillet. Razz
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

According to my mother I get very snobby.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 am

I try to not get snippy with other people because it's not their fault. I can just get fairly quiet I guess.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:51 am

When I am in a bad mood its best to just leave me be and let me get over it in my own time. I tend to be somewhat snippy if someone is around me so I try to avoid people if I am feeling that way.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:08 pm

I can be a son of a bitch to the person who may have put me in the bad mood but I try not to hurt innocent bystanders.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I can be a son of a bitch to the person who may have put me in the bad mood but I try not to hurt innocent bystanders.

Uncle I can never imagine you like that!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm not talkative, and am not trying to joke around or buddy up with you. Just give a sista some me-time for a day or so, and chances are I'll be alright by tomorrow.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 am

Slipped into a bad mood today. Some bytch started b/s-ing me about my $ and I still politely referred to her as "ma'am" as I told her she didn't know what the eff she was talking about lol.

And a lot of times if someone in particular is pissing me off, I'll demand specifics from them and nitpick everything...probably so I can fight about something else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:47 pm