CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Walking in on your parents/having your kids walking in on you

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Walking in on your parents/having your kids walking in on you Empty Walking in on your parents/having your kids walking in on you

Post by Supernova Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Did you ever walk in on your parents? And if you have kids, did they ever walk in on you?

1. That would be a big hell no , I firmly believe what sex life there was between my parents died out after I was born.

and 2. I really don't get this one, how hard is it to lock the bedroom door? Or to get a lock put on it?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Walking in on your parents/having your kids walking in on you Empty Re: Walking in on your parents/having your kids walking in on you

Post by Chris Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 pm

No, but I did hear them doing it once. That was enough to rock my nerves.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Walking in on your parents/having your kids walking in on you Empty Re: Walking in on your parents/having your kids walking in on you

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Chris wrote:No, but I did hear them doing it once. That was enough to rock my nerves.

The time when you took the broom and started banging on the ceiling? They didn't say anything to you after you did that?
    laughing
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

I've never walked in on my parents.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Never happened either way.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:15 am

Nystyle709 wrote:
    Chris wrote:No, but I did hear them doing it once. That was enough to rock my nerves.

The time when you took the broom and started banging on the ceiling? They didn't say anything to you after you did that?
    laughing

Yep. No, they didn't say anything; I don't think they even noticed. They must have been a little too into it.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:01 am

Chris wrote:

Yep. No, they didn't say anything; I don't think they even noticed. They must have been a little too into it.

They thot it was just the headboard hitting the wall. big grin

I never caught them in the act, but while digging in the couch cusions in the early '50s looking for coins I came up with some B&W blurred Polaroid fotos showing lots of skin. As soon as the Polaroid Land camera was invented, ppl put it to its obvious use.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:37 pm