CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+9
Nhaiyel
femme fatale
Marc™
Cheaps
tmontyb
Nystyle709
AtownPeep
JM130ELM
Chris
13 posters

The 'Drake' Discussion Thread

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The 'Drake' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Drake' Discussion Thread

Post by Chris Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/drake-surprises-fan-hollywood-karaoke-performance-article-1.998396

Drake surprises fan in Hollywood during karaoke performance of 'What's My Name'
    Her request for partner brought rapper to stage; she posted the vid to YouTube

BY Joyce Chen
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Originally Published: Thursday, December 29 2011, 12:14 PM
    Updated: Thursday, December 29 2011, 12:14 PM

The 'Drake' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Image

One lucky lady got to feel like the only girl in the world when she took the stage with R&B singer Drake at Hollywood's Saddle Ranch this week.

International student Dalal, aka "Dee," was shocked when her request for a karaoke partner brought Drake to the stage.

"I was up there with the mike and the first beats of 'Only Girl in the World' started playing and I said, 'Stop the song! Does anyone here know how to do the Drake part of 'What's My Name'" she told E! News of the incident.

"So I was like, anyone? Anyone? Hello? And decided to just sing it by myself and then boom! Drake jumps up with his bodyguard behind him and was like, 'Wait, I thought I was going to do the song with you.'"

Earlier in the evening, Dee had received a text message from her friend Jay, who deejayed at the bar, telling her that someone famous was set to make an appearance at the Sunset Blvd. hotspot.

"When I showed up I asked Jay who the celebrity was and he said he was not sure, and that I should go find out," she said. "I had no clue it was Drake."

In the video, which she posted to Youtube, the two share the stage in a rendition of "What's My Name," with Dee prancing about, having a ball.

"I was like, 'Oh my God, Drake!'" she said. "I just got lost in the moment and thought, 'Whatever happens I don't care.' It was a total Hollywood moment."

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

The 'Drake' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The 'Drake' Discussion Thread

Post by Chris Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:18 pm

The 'Drake' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m1s6agCH1m1qbbb7uo1_250
    The 'Drake' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m1s6agCH1m1qbbb7uo2_250
    The 'Drake' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m1s6agCH1m1qbbb7uo3_250
    The 'Drake' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m1s6agCH1m1qbbb7uo4_250

Looks like someone decided to have some fun with Drake. That third picture cracks me up.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:55 pm