CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Nominee for Eviction Spoiler******************************

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Nominee for Eviction Spoiler****************************** Empty Nominee for Eviction Spoiler******************************

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:32 am

Danielle Nominated:

Rachel and Brendon for Eviction. Now for sure they are going to be scrambling for the POV!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Nominee for Eviction Spoiler****************************** Empty Re: Nominee for Eviction Spoiler******************************

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 pm

POV spoilers:

My friend just told me that Brendon won the POV and that he is currently telling Rachel that he will use it on her! Dumbass. But after his whole showing his penis to chicks online, maybe he owes her a grand gesture.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Nominee for Eviction Spoiler****************************** Empty Re: Nominee for Eviction Spoiler******************************

Post by AtownPeep Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 am

RedBedroom wrote:POV spoilers:

My friend just told me that Brendon won the POV and that he is currently telling Rachel that he will use it on her! Dumbass. But after his whole showing his penis to chicks online, maybe he owes her a grand gesture.

Excuse me, what?!

I'm not surprised to hear that they won POV. From what seen and heard about these 2 is that despite how stupid they seem they're resilient players.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 am

I loved see Brendan and Rachel nominated. That was the highlight of the season for me so far.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Daniele is HoH. Brendon and Rachel Nominated. Brendon won the Power of Veto. Brendon plans to save Rachel at the POV ceremony today even though he and Rachel have told others that Brendon will save himself. Daniele plans to nominate Jordan as a way to ensure Brendon or Rachel go home Thursday.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

So she's forced to put up Jordan. Either way, I think Jordan is safe and they'll all vote for Brendan to leave. But the fall out from that should be huge. Danielle is about to become public enemy number one.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:45 am

Brendon won POV and he says he is going to save Rachel. So if she uses Jordan as the pawn for sure Brendon will be voted out. Rachel will follow if she dosen't win HOH.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 pm

AtownPeep wrote:

Excuse me, what?!

I'm not surprised to hear that they won POV. From what seen and heard about these 2 is that despite how stupid they seem they're resilient players.

I just bumped the thread about it up to the top of the page for new fans of the show. It's pretty funny how things went down with that.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:12 am

Spoilers below........... HOH and Nominations for eviction:

Jeff HoH – Porsche and Kalia nominated – Daniele, Kalia, Porsche are the Have Nots.

Jeff mentioned the possibility of backdooring Daniele – but she will play in the POV either way. Some have speculated he should just nominate her since she can play but there is a risk that if she wins it – she will be mad she was nominated and hold a grudge.

I personally hope that he backdoors Danielle it would be a smart move since she will be coming after him.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:47 pm

If he doesn't try to backdoor Dani, he is a fool. She's a strong player, so it will be interesting to see if she wins POV.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 pm

RedBedroom wrote:If he doesn't try to backdoor Dani, he is a fool. She's a strong player, so it will be interesting to see if she wins POV.

Jeff won the Veto now he has a golden opportunity to get Danielle out of the house. Let's see if he is smart enough to take Porsche off the block and replace her with Danielle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:01 am