CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

SPOILERS: Nominated for eviction....

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

SPOILERS: Nominated for eviction.... Empty SPOILERS: Nominated for eviction....

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:37 am

Porsche and Keith nominated for eviction!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

SPOILERS: Nominated for eviction.... Empty Re: SPOILERS: Nominated for eviction....

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:50 am

Red I was kind of hoping you were going to say Dick and Danielle. Seeing Dick again made me sick to my stomach. He could not even take a razor to his ugly face and clean it up? I don't blame his daughter for not talking to him he really is a slime ball that needs to grow up.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

SPOILERS: Nominated for eviction.... Empty Re: SPOILERS: Nominated for eviction....

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:51 am

Don't you think Cassi looks like a young Madonna??
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 am

Major spoiler below:

Dick is out!! It has not been stated why. Theories are a health issue with his gf and that he leaked that he was going to be on so CBS booted him. Also, there is speculation that his absence from the feeds last night has to do with a twist. But, I read that production waited until BBAD was over to call Dani in to the DR. Dick had been missing all night at that point. So, it is looking much more like he is gone for good, no twist.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:32 am

Tony Marino wrote:Don't you think Cassi looks like a young Madonna??

Hmmmm, I don't really see it. I think she looks a bit like Princess Kate.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:34 am

RedBedroom wrote:Major spoiler below:

Dick is out!! It has not been stated why. Theories are a health issue with his gf and that he leaked that he was going to be on so CBS booted him. Also, there is speculation that his absence from the feeds last night has to do with a twist. But, I read that production waited until BBAD was over to call Dani in to the DR. Dick had been missing all night at that point. So, it is looking much more like he is gone for good, no twist.

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay

That is the best news I have heard this morning!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

I am hoping that he was booted for some reason. It would be less kick ass if it was an emergency that took him out. If he was given the boot by CBS, he is going to go bananas.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I am hoping that he was booted for some reason. It would be less kick ass if it was an emergency that took him out. If he was given the boot by CBS, he is going to go bananas.

I am reading other spoilers on other sites and it seems that he left Legit he wasn't booted off. I guess we will find out very soon.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 pm

I hope they tell us Sunday. But, since he left after nominations, that probably means we won't know until Wednesday, since he was still in there for the noms.

From those with the live feeds, I hear his pic has not gone to black and white yet.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:28 am

Thank God! Evil Dick is insufferable enough to make you wanna stop watching. I couldn't deal with him all season.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 pm

RedBedroom wrote:I hope they tell us Sunday. But, since he left after nominations, that probably means we won't know until Wednesday, since he was still in there for the noms.

From those with the live feeds, I hear his pic has not gone to black and white yet.

Maybe he is coming back you know "expect the unexpected"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:12 am