CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Supernova
Cheaps
Shale
Chris
8 posters

Are you close friends with someone from another generation?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Are you close friends with someone from another generation? Empty Are you close friends with someone from another generation?

Post by Chris Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 am

Do you have any close friendships with anyone who is either old enough to be your parent, or young enough to be your child?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Are you close friends with someone from another generation? Empty Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?

Post by Shale Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 am

Chris wrote:Do you have any close friendships with anyone who is either old enough to be your parent, or young enough to be your child?

IRL friends? Guess that would be my youngest grandson who is 20.

Of course there is Raul, my 35-year-old fuckbuddy for the past decade. Guess there is a relationship there.

I have a 16-year-old cyber grandson in S. Africa and we have candid Web conversations and then there is the 25-year-old Welsh cyberfriend whose life I have virtually shared for 3 years.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Are you close friends with someone from another generation? Empty Re: Are you close friends with someone from another generation?

Post by Cheaps Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 am

There was this one chic I used to kick it with yea, she was in her 40's. She had 3 sons, her oldest was bout a year older than I was, another was 2 years younger, and youngest was no more than 3 years younger than I was.

Other than that, friends I keep are usually no more than 5 years older or younger than I am.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 am

Try old enough to be my grandmother. Which reminds me, I've got to call her soon.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:56 pm

I wouldn't say that they were 'close' friends, but there a few people at work who are my parents age (or older) who I have a great time paling around with.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Hmmm....I have a few people that I'm cool with that are about 10 to 15 yrs older. I wouldn't say we're close close. One guy I totally love. He's funny as hell. But for the most part, most of my friends are older than me, but not that much older.
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Chris wrote:Do you have any close friendships with anyone who is either old enough to be your parent, or young enough to be your child?

Great question. In fact I have a close friend (a woman) that's my moms age, around 63 and a young friend (a guy) about 23 (younger than my son) to whom I'm close with. We just clicked.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Oh...and I don't have close friends that are more than 10 yrs younger than me either. The most would be about 5 yrs. That's my brother's age.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Yeah, a couple that are my parent's friends are now our friends now that we are older. Their own kids don't treat them all that well, so our relationship is kind of a mix between friendship and like they are aunt and uncle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:06 am