CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Please don't let it be Brendan that comes back with this new twist

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Please don't let it be Brendan that comes back with this new twist Empty Please don't let it be Brendan that comes back with this new twist

Post by femme fatale Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:34 am

I would welcome any of the other three (with a preference for Dominick) over him.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Please don't let it be Brendan that comes back with this new twist Empty Re: Please don't let it be Brendan that comes back with this new twist

Post by Tony Marino Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 am

Lets see if Dominic comes back then he teams with Daniele again and I do not want Daniele to use him to win, I just don't like her. If Brendon comes back it will shake up the house because him and Rachel will be out for blood thus more drama for us. Another possibility is Cassi coming back to stir up some drama but I think Brendon would cause a lot more.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Please don't let it be Brendan that comes back with this new twist Empty Re: Please don't let it be Brendan that comes back with this new twist

Post by RedBedroom Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 pm

I can't wait to see who returns! It is hard to say because one has to have complete trust in CBS to feel like the votes will realy matter. And I don't trust them not to put back in who they want.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:00 am

I'm hoping for Dominic, if not him then Cassie.

I don't want Brendon!!!

And as of right now I can't even remember what his name was...But the first guy that got booted, I'm sure it won't be him. he's a "non-mufuckin factor" (sorry that's a line from a diff reality show I watch) Smile
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, we got Brendon.....

Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:07 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Well, we got Brendon.....

I KNOW! pissed UGH!!

I was SO HOPING for Dominic.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 pm

I watched it yesterday morning, and was totally disgusted. I thought for sure it would be Dominic.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female

Post by Cheaps Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Chris wrote:I watched it yesterday morning, and was totally disgusted. I thought for sure it would be Dominic.

It was rigged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:54 am