CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Brendan and Rachel

femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Brendan and Rachel Empty Brendan and Rachel

Post by femme fatale Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:25 am

These 2 bimbos are putrid. The way Brendan baby talks her when they're alone makes me gag. It's irksome how they are portrayed as this accepted "power" entity, who have the house on lock and the way they skate eviction after eviction is maddening.

Also what's with Rachel's video goodbyes always being some sort of catty "you shouldn't have tried to come between me and my man" remark? I wish Monet were still there, because had she stayed you knew a fight between her and Rachel would have happened sooner or later.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Brendan and Rachel Empty Re: Brendan and Rachel

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:40 am

They are certainly a pair of loons. But they are winning stuff. And that is the name of the game. I won't say I want to see them go far, but I find it totally amusing that Matt screwed up as he did, not getting one of them out last week.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:22 pm

On the live feeds last week, after the big Matt blowout Brendan, Rachel and Matt were talking in the Junk room like nothing happened. They must have made a deal that we didn't see on TV. Rachel and Brendan won't escape eviction, one of them is bound to get caught up since the whole house is gunning for them. If Brendan dosen't win HOH this week then their time may be up.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Yeah, Brendon has to win for them to be safe. Unless they get someone with enough guts not to put them up. But that would be game suicide at this point, I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:08 am