CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

3 15-year-olds held in school massacre plot

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

3 15-year-olds held in school massacre plot Empty 3 15-year-olds held in school massacre plot

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44037885/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

Their plan, as always, was to kill themselves instead of giving a motive, this is alaways the case, WHY? That's what I want to know. There are a lot of things that we DON'T know about school shootings and what's behind them, because the gunmen are too big of pussies to actually tell anybody WHY they did it, instead they choose to blow their brains out after killing everyone else. Why? If they're going to kill themselves, what was the point in massacring everybody else first?

And the fact that this was planned for FIRST day of school, oh yeah I'm sure kids are going to feel REALLY safe going back now.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

3 15-year-olds held in school massacre plot Empty Re: 3 15-year-olds held in school massacre plot

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Because they're cowards who don't want to live with what they did. They think if they kill themselves they'll go out with a bang. They're too cowardly to face the consequences of their actions.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

3 15-year-olds held in school massacre plot Empty Re: 3 15-year-olds held in school massacre plot

Post by Supernova Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Because they're cowards who don't want to live with what they did. They think if they kill themselves they'll go out with a bang. They're too cowardly to face the consequences of their actions.

How ironic and idiotic and oxymoronic, that they're 'big men' or something to gun down innocent civilians and cops and whoever maybe might've done something to them that nobody knows about, but they're too big of pussies to stick around to explain why.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:27 am

The article said if convicted of terrorism charges, they could be locked up until they're 21. Too bad it won't be in Angola in general population. They'd be very popular!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Supernova wrote:

How ironic and idiotic and oxymoronic, that they're 'big men' or something to gun down innocent civilians and cops and whoever maybe might've done something to them that nobody knows about, but they're too big of pussies to stick around to explain why.

Exactly. They think they're big men but they're rally not. Real men don't do what they do - only cowards. I'm actually reading a rather chilling book right now called "Son of Hammas" about the sone of one of the founding members of the Hammas organization and he's describing things like Jihad and how Islam is all about climbing the ladder to the top in that religion. All I can think about is what a stupid way to prove yourself - killing yourself and a bunch of others and calling it a holy way to die? These kids don't seem much different. I hope they really go after them!

Good idea about Angola. I get so sick of hearing about monsters getting special protection. What about their victims and potential victims? Why not let them get a taste of what they were goign to dish out, or did dish out in other cases?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:28 pm