CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Halloween: Resurrection

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Halloween: Resurrection Empty Halloween: Resurrection

Post by Supernova Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Did anybody here see this travesty?

I remember when the ads for it were first coming out I told my brother it sounded kind of like House on Haunted Hill, bunch of people gathered together in a spooky house for an ultimate prize to whoever stayed.

And boy what a disaster area this one was. It turns out that Laurie didn't decapitate Michael at the end of H20, but a paramedic who Michael had put his mask on; she's been shacked up at the wacko basket and is feigning, what is it called? I don't think it's catatonia, shock perhaps, all in an attempt to trap and kill Michael, but once again she fails, ultimately.

Meanwhile some TV people are calling on volunteers brave enough to spend a night in Michael Myers' childhood home, to film what they see there, and the place is made up like he was Damien or something, little restraints in his high chair, etc. Okay, did anybody actually buy that? I didn't, when they're asking 'did his parents actually keep him tied up in that?' I was like hell no they didn't, we saw the house originally, it was a normal house, until he stabbed his sister he was a 'normal' kid, etc.

What I don't get is WHY would Michael go back to his childhood home? He's killed off his whole family (supposedly) why would he go back there? Of course I suppose you could ask why does he go ANYWHERE and especially when he's not stalking after his relatives, but still it made no sense.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Halloween: Resurrection Empty Re: Halloween: Resurrection

Post by Cheaps Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:40 pm

I seen this once, didn't care for it. I most likely will never see it again.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Yeah really! I don't know WHY they keep bringing Michael back every time because it seems obvious to me the whole franchise should've died out long ago.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 am