CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

I'm glad I don't go to school anymore!

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

I'm glad I don't go to school anymore! Empty I'm glad I don't go to school anymore!

Post by Supernova Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:08 am

Man it would suck, where we are, all the kids go back to school next Monday...in other places they've already gone back today. That is one part of my childhood and even from my college years that I do not miss, whatever time of the year or the day it is, I don't have to worry about school hours. But I do feel sorry for the kids, it seems like it's hardly been any time at all since they got out.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

I'm glad I don't go to school anymore! Empty Re: I'm glad I don't go to school anymore!

Post by Kral Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah but I would think that the kids back in school now have probably been out since the middle to end of May. I think 3 months vacation is customary for all schools (but I could be wrong).
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

I'm glad I don't go to school anymore! Empty Re: I'm glad I don't go to school anymore!

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Yeah, those poor lambs. To only be responsible to go to school for about 180 days or work to support your family for more than 250.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 am

I don't feel sorry for them; they get a summer vacation. I have to work year round.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:19 pm