CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Nystyle709
Marc™
6 posters

Should a Woman Return Her Engagement Ring If the Wedding Is Called Off?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Should a Woman Return Her Engagement Ring If the Wedding Is Called Off? Empty Should a Woman Return Her Engagement Ring If the Wedding Is Called Off?

Post by Marc™ Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Should she get to keep the ring if the engagement sours?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Should a Woman Return Her Engagement Ring If the Wedding Is Called Off? Empty Re: Should a Woman Return Her Engagement Ring If the Wedding Is Called Off?

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Yes, if she wants to.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Should a Woman Return Her Engagement Ring If the Wedding Is Called Off? Empty Re: Should a Woman Return Her Engagement Ring If the Wedding Is Called Off?

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:19 pm

I think it depends. If she called it off because she met someone else I think she should give it back. Especially if it was an heirloom. If he called it off because he met someone else I guess she could keep it out of spite.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I think it depends. If she called it off because she met someone else I think she should give it back. Especially if it was an heirloom. If he called it off because he met someone else I guess she could keep it out of spite.
    co-signs
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:28 pm

I would, but I could see why others wouldn't if the guy did something terrible.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

Post by GrayWolf Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:45 am

Don't see why she'd wanna keep it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:15 am