CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Trashing Bill Clinton

Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Trashing Bill Clinton Empty Trashing Bill Clinton

Post by Shale Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:45 pm

This came up in a thread about Obama falling in the polls and it went off on a tangent to Bill Clinton. Even tho I voted for him and realize he was the best choice of the time, I got frustrated with him putting his finger in the air to see which way the wind was blowing. He did a lot of stuff to appease the right-wingnuts among us.

I dabble in illustration and he was the only prez that garnered two of my political cartoons. The up a tree one got published in the Gainesville Sun.

Trashing Bill Clinton 1994_i10

Trashing Bill Clinton 1996_i10

Both these issues should not have been supported by a Democratic president and there are apologists who claim he was compromising for more beneficial concessions. And yet, for the past 15 years we have lived with both these mistakes in policy (Defense of Marriage Act is still here).

I was particularly put out by him firing Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders for giving correct and beneficial medical opinions to the American ppl. I wrote to him about this and he sent a convoluted, useless, totally political obfuscation letter that contradicted itself because he could not logically defend why he fired her.

So, this is a president I liked. You don't want to hear my rant about Duh'bya. blank stare @ you

Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Trashing Bill Clinton Empty Re: Trashing Bill Clinton

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Opa Shale wrote:
    You don't want to hear my rant about Duh'bya. blank stare @ you

Sure we do!

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:46 pm