CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Alan Smithee
Chris
6 posters

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Empty Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Post by Chris Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 am

If you had to choose between losing all of your past memories, or being unable to remember anything from now on, which would you opt for?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Empty Re: Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:54 am

Tough call. Being that my life is more than half over I think I would rather keep the memories I already have.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Empty Re: Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Post by Cheaps Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:31 pm

Coin Toss, I'm only half way through life (assuming I live past 60), so it'd be a toss up if I'd wanna forget past memories, or not being able to remember anything from now on.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Neither.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Chris wrote:If you had to choose between losing all of your past memories, or being unable to remember anything from now on, which would you opt for?

I'd rather retain the lifetime of memories I already have, so the latter.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Not so tuf for a guy with more history than future. I have 6 decades of past memories with potentially two more ahead of me. Do the math.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am