CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
Alan Smithee
Forgiveness Man
Chris
8 posters

Scary childhood memories.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Scary childhood memories. Empty Scary childhood memories.

Post by Chris Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:25 am

We are all your friends; release those suppressed, traumatic memories here.

It doesn't have to be that deep, you can just discuss things that scared you (like movies you watched or stories you were told.)

Have at it.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Scary childhood memories. Empty Re: Scary childhood memories.

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 am

One of the first dentists I went to were like really scary and mean. Razz
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:28 am

I can't remember anything in real life but I still remember a recurring dream I had for a short time when I was around 6 or 7. Large boulders were rolling around the neighborhood trying to crush me. I wouldn't go out of the house for a few days.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 am

The Exorcist scared the shit out of me and pretty much the main reason why I don't care for horror flicks.

I used to be deathly afraid of the dark and I never liked to stay at my grandmother's house and my aunt is the reason why. She used to tell me there was a witch with green skin and red eyes hiding in my grandmother's storage closet that would come out at night and wanted to get me. I NEVER wanted to spend the night there.

The Young and the Restless theme music I was wary of too. My mother watched that show and I always made it a point to NOT let my feet touch the floor when it came on. I don't know where I got that from, but I was hellbent on it.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:51 am

Nystyle709 wrote:The Exorcist scared the shit out of me and pretty much the main reason why I don't care for horror flicks.

I used to be deathly afraid of the dark and I never liked to stay at my grandmother's house and my aunt is the reason why. She used to tell me there was a witch with green skin and red eyes hiding in my grandmother's storage closet that would come out at night and wanted to get me. I NEVER wanted to spend the night there.

The Young and the Restless theme music I was wary of too. My mother watched that show and I always made it a point to NOT let my feet touch the floor when it came on. I don't know where I got that from, but I was hellbent on it.

Is your aunt still alive?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:17 pm

i was scared of ET, but carried around an ET doll, i think i posted this before.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:38 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:...The Young and the Restless theme music I was wary of too. My mother watched that show and I always made it a point to NOT let my feet touch the floor when it came on. I don't know where I got that from, but I was hellbent on it.
    My fearful TV sound was a show at night that started with a heartbeat. Somehow hearing a heartbeat was scary even from the next room while I was in bed.

Alan Smithee wrote:I can't remember anything in real life but I still remember a recurring dream I had for a short time when I was around 6 or 7. Large boulders were rolling around the neighborhood trying to crush me. I wouldn't go out of the house for a few days.
    About that age I had a recurring nightmare, or more like a night Widebeest chasing me.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:51 pm

A lot of my childhood nightmares had to do with a movie that I watched all the time, 1959's Vincent Price version of The Bat, that was my Freddy Krueger. One dream I had was where my brother, my mother, her boss and I were all in the living room and I went into the kitchen and saw his shadow on the wall straight ahead of me, and that the phone wires had been cut, like in the movie, the phone was torn in two pieces, I still remember that one most of all I think.

I got to the point I was scared to even go up to my room to go to bed at night because I was sure he was hiding up there somewhere waiting to kill me. I was always so sure he was hiding behind my parents' bed, and that he was up on the stairs, I thought I could see the shadow of his hat on the walls...it was creepy, and it's STILL my favorite movie and always has been.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:30 pm

When I was little, I used to fight with my cousin about sitting by door. I didn't wanna be in the middle. One day I got my wish. While riding with my aunt, she was in the middle and I was by the door....and as we turned a corner, that door came flying open and I nearly fell out. Keep in mind that "Buckle up for safety" wasn't as expected as it is now, and my aunt at the time had an old car....so I doubt that I was wearing a seatbelt. I almost flew out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:44 am