CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

LMAO! Listening to Music While One of Alan's Posts Is On Screen...

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

LMAO!  Listening to Music While One of Alan's Posts Is On Screen... Empty LMAO! Listening to Music While One of Alan's Posts Is On Screen...

Post by Marc™ Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:21 am

I was just listening to music on YouTube, and came across one of Alan Smithee's posts while it played....and I swear that guy in his sig was moving with the song.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

LMAO!  Listening to Music While One of Alan's Posts Is On Screen... Empty Re: LMAO! Listening to Music While One of Alan's Posts Is On Screen...

Post by Tony Marino Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 am

Wow! Wow!
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

LMAO!  Listening to Music While One of Alan's Posts Is On Screen... Empty Re: LMAO! Listening to Music While One of Alan's Posts Is On Screen...

Post by FireIce918 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Marc™ wrote:I was just listening to music on YouTube, and came across one of Alan Smithee's posts while it played....and I swear that guy in his sig was moving with the song.

LOL, that's creepy....dancing dude is funny, tho.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:30 pm