CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What age group would you be more willing to teach?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

What age group would you be more willing to teach? Empty What age group would you be more willing to teach?

Post by Chris Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:57 am

If you were going to a class about something you are skilled in, what age group (eighteen and under) would you prefer to deal with?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

What age group would you be more willing to teach? Empty Re: What age group would you be more willing to teach?

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:53 pm

I can't teach kids under 18 what I'm skilled in.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

What age group would you be more willing to teach? Empty Re: What age group would you be more willing to teach?

Post by FireIce918 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:46 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:I can't teach kids under 18 what I'm skilled in.

good one
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Man...I dunno about this one. I distinctly remember being in 5th grade watching my teacher help my friend who decided to hurl in the water fountain thinking, "Dag, I couldn't be a teacher."

Yeah, that's right. I couldn't teach youngsters cuz they tend to hurl too much.

I also wouldn't want to teach anybody past the 5th grade because that's when the dirty little boys become lustful and the dirty little girls need to be slapped.

BUT...in a perfect world, I would teach a kindergarden class. They're so cute and impressionable at that age. Everytime I teach my 5 year old goddaughter something I feel great for days.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:47 am

Probably the primary grades. I've worked in a middle school the last 3 years and cna't handle another year there, esp. after the last school I was in. I could also see maybe teaching grade 11 or 12, but wouldn't want to teach anywhere between grades 6 and 10.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:44 pm