CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+8
stavdash
JM130ELM
Dan70
Nhaiyel
Nystyle709
Tony Marino
Chris
Marc™
12 posters

Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of?

Poll

Which of the Seven Deadly Sins are you most guilty of?

[ 1 ]
    Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_left6%Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_left6%Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_left12%Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_left35%Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_left24%Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_left11%Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Bar_right [11%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Empty Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of?

Post by Marc™ Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:36 am

The 7 Deadly Sins:

* Pride is excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

* Envy is the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

* Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

* Lust is an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

* Anger is manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts instead for fury. It is also known as Wrath.

* Greed is the desire for material wealth or gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual. It is also called Avarice or Covetousness.

* Sloth is the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

Pride and Lust for me.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Empty Re: Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of?

Post by Chris Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:59 am

Lust.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of? Empty Re: Which of the Seven Deadly Sins Are You Most Guilty Of?

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 am

Definetly Lust.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:39 am

Lust for me!
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:47 am

At times I'm probably guilty of them all, except for anger and sloth.
    Dan70
    Dan70
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 6

Post by Dan70 Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Lust and Greed.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:19 pm

We are definetly one group in touch with our erotic side Smile
    JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

Post by JM130ELM Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Lust, pride, sloth, gluttony. Love 'em all.
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:At times I'm probably guilty of them all, except for anger and sloth.

I would say that I have been/am guilty of them all, except for sloth. I can be an angry bitch at times, and I would not have it any other way.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:22 pm

Lust sex
    ColumbiaSony
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Post by ColumbiaSony Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Oh, definitely lust. I admit it...
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:55 am

Ah hell, for me it'd just save trouble to say all of the above...well, except lust I think, but where all others are concerned I'm more than well taken care of on a lifetime supply of them.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Even though I've never been the type to go along with the crowd..the truth is the truth. Lust.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 4:21 pm