CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Nystyle709
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
8 posters

Do you plan to start your Christmas shopping early this year?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Do you plan to start your Christmas shopping early this year? Empty Do you plan to start your Christmas shopping early this year?

Post by Chris Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 am

I always say that the holiday season starts with 'Back to School.' That goes on from mid/late July through mid/late September, then there's this eerie calm through to a week or so before Halloween. Then after that, it's shopping time.

Now that it's September, are you planning on getting a jump on your holiday season shopping this month?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Do you plan to start your Christmas shopping early this year? Empty Re: Do you plan to start your Christmas shopping early this year?

Post by CeCe Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am

I say every year I'm going to get it done early but never do. But this time I may have to. The economy has been brutal & people are going to have to be happy with whatever I can put on the Kmart layaway if they expect anything at all.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Do you plan to start your Christmas shopping early this year? Empty Re: Do you plan to start your Christmas shopping early this year?

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 am

Nope, I never do or try... Gotta pay down some of these dept store cc's I have. Then I can do some shopping.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 am

Nope.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Oh yeah, I spend the first half of the year buying one or two things here and there for my mom for her birthday, and once that's over I get a couple things here and there for her for Christmas, and my brother is a hard one to buy for but we finally came up with a few things he'd like and got them ordered a couple days ago.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm

I don't even want to think about it yet.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:46 pm

If I see something now that I think someone on my list will like, I'll buy it but that's about it. Otherwise I'll probably start by late November.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 pm

I stopped lying to myself about getting a jump on Xmas shopping. I'll do this year what I do every year...wait until 3 or 4 wks before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:15 am