CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’ Empty New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’

Post by Chris Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:18 am

Wednesday, September 7th 2011
    New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’

New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’ Mario-walls

Mario’s back.

The soulful crooner is looking to right the wrongs of his last LP ‘DNA’, with its as yet untitled follow-up, the lead single for which premiered moments ago.

Produced and penned by the formidable force that is Rico Love, the track – titled ‘The Walls’ – features Fabolous.

Solid on paper? Perhaps. Does it have what it takes to return the 25 year old to the heights he enjoyed with ‘Let Me Love You’? Listen for yourself after the jump…

The Walls - Mario feat. Fabolous by HDMI44

Having long maintained 2007’s ‘Go!’ to be not only Mario’s best effort, but one of modern R&B’s proudest moments, ‘The Walls’ is pleasant return to the ‘classic’ sound which made the former so stellar. Does it live up to the bar established by cuts such as ‘Crying Out For Me’ and ‘Music for Love’? Sadly no. Problematic for after a string of poorly charting releases, this needed to strike a chord both qualitatively and on the hit Richter. Still, as Kelly Rowland’s ‘Motivation’ showed, solid R&B can still defy the odds and hit it big. For Mr Barrett’s sake it needs to.

Look out for his new album late this year/early next.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’ Empty Re: New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:30 am

I guess its ok.

I've never been into Mario's music... and not feelin this "sexier" side to him.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’ Empty Re: New Song: Mario – ‘The Walls (ft. Fabolous)’

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:13 pm

It's okay. Should get Ne-Yo to write some more stuff for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:53 am