CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Cheaps
Chris
6 posters

Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (video)

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (video) Empty Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (video)

Post by Chris Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 am

http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2011/09/06/7635755-little-girl-dresses-like-pretty-woman-on-toddlers-tiaras

Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras'
    By Anna Chan

Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (video) 110906-ent-toddler-hmed.nv_nws

If you thought it was bad that little Maddy was sporting a fake chest and enhanced bottom on last week's episode of "Toddlers & Tiaras," wait until you get a look at what happens on the new episode.

Little Paisley was dressed up like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman" to strut in front of laughing judges. Yes, you read that right. The tot was sporting thigh high black boots, a blonde wig, a teensy white tank top and little blue skirt. No, she didn't have falsely enhanced body parts, but even one pageant mom couldn't believe her eyes.

"I would never ever do that to my little girl. Ever," said shocked mom Tammy, whose 3-year-old Victoria was also competing in the pageant. "Us pageant moms already take a huge rap for what we're doing to our little girls. And it's outfits like that that give us a bad rap."

Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (video) Empty Re: Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (video)

Post by Cheaps Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am

O wow, I didn't even watch the video, but I was expecting to see the Red Evening gown Julia had on in the movie, NOT THE HOOKER OUTFIT!!
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (video) Empty Re: Little girl dresses like 'Pretty Woman' on 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (video)

Post by CeCe Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 am

cheaps wrote:O wow, I didn't even watch the video, but I was expecting to see the Red Evening gown Julia had on in the movie, NOT THE HOOKER OUTFIT!!

Saw a pic last week of one of these kids in a Dolly Parton get up. Boobs & all. These mothers have issues.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:21 pm

That's ridiculous.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:02 pm

We saw this episode last night...I still say these parents need to be drug out into the street and shot, and you can take that figuratively or literally or whatever...these kids are crying, they scream when they get their hair done up, they cry when they get mascara put on, LITTLE BABIES wearing mascara, what the fuck? Wearing little hooker outfits and they don't want to do it and the moms are all smiles and "WE love this, WE have a good time, if WE don't get a crown, WE'RE going to be upset", and they're spending thousands of dollars on this shit just for their kids to be miserable.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:13 pm

*Shudder* Disgusting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:05 am