CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Chris
Tony Marino
Kral
7 posters

Is Eddie Alderson doing other things?

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Is Eddie Alderson doing other things? Empty Is Eddie Alderson doing other things?

Post by Kral Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:22 am

It just occurred to me that Matthew has been out of commission for a while now. Is Eddie Alderson working on other projects or are they trying to get rid of him?
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Is Eddie Alderson doing other things? Empty Re: Is Eddie Alderson doing other things?

Post by Tony Marino Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:01 pm

Like what taking a bath with his rubber duckie?? LOL
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Is Eddie Alderson doing other things? Empty Re: Is Eddie Alderson doing other things?

Post by Chris Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Like what taking a bath with his rubber duckie?? LOL

laughing

I haven't heard that EA was off doing anything else. I wouldn't be surprised if the show has entertained the notion of reducing his character. This reminds me of when Nora was in that year long coma, while TPTB were trying to oust HBS off contract status.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:11 pm

Probably toying with whether or not to SORAS him. If EA is doing other things, I haven't heard squat about it.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:04 am

I think they wrote themselves into a corner with Matthew and don't know how to get out of it. This head injury coma thing feels like it was created to get out of going through with the story about him killing Eddie Ford because they knew we didn't like the idea of Matthew being a killer or care enough about Eddie to go throw a long story about it with a bunch of rewrites to name another trigger man.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:45 pm

^^^^It's hardly a corner. Matthew killing Eddie can't really be proven to be anything but an accident. lol They have people get away with murder all the time. They can just have him plead to manslaughter and the DA who never recuses herself can agree to him getting a deal for community service. FORGIVENESS MAN
    Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Post by Adrian LePere Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Whatever it is, I'm not complaining, let him stay unconscious indefinitely. I'm not a fan of Eddie Alderson or the Matthew character. Also not thrilled with this Destiny carrying Matthew's baby thing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:42 pm

I liked Matthew for awhile but once he started channeling NOra, I couldn't stand him anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:26 am