CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Tony Marino
Chris
6 posters

I liked Eddie Ford.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

I liked Eddie Ford. Empty I liked Eddie Ford.

Post by Chris Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:49 am

Immediately I thought: "great, minutes after we finally get rid of Eli, here we go with another villain." That being said, I have to say that I still wound up enjoying those scenes. I've been quasi-hot and cold with the Ford's thus far, but JWS is a good actor, who passed his first day as far as I am concerned. It was interesting seeing him play Eddie as abusive and malevolent to his sons, but then show small (but genuine-seeming) concern about who it was that attacked 'Bobby.' In the meantime, it was also interesting to see 'Bobby' (for some reason, I get annoyed having to adjust to calling him that, when I really just wanna refer to him as Ford) and James show child-like fear of their father.

I really hope the writers take a different approach. Play him as dark, violent, prone to menacing behavior...but with a flicker of conscience, sense and sincerity. In other words, keep him sane. Give him layers. Don't let him go bonkers, wind up taking the town hostage (like Ross, Eli and Mitch), so that he can be a murder mystery by February sweeps. Do something different.

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I liked Eddie Ford. Empty Re: I liked Eddie Ford.

Post by Tony Marino Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Well said Chris, I am intrigued by this man as well, can't wait to see what direction this is all going in.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

I'm wondering how long it's gonna be before Blair sleeps with him.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:36 pm

I'm intrigued by him, too. He adds a very interesting element. I love James, like Nate and don't mind Inez and Bobby, though I used to hate Bobby. I really hope that this opens up the doors for Todd emotionally - that he'll reach out to James when he realizes they had similar childhoods.

LOL about Blaire - yeah - it's only a matter of time, esp. if this guy hates Todd. Blaire has a thing for guys who have it in for Todd. I was thinking it's only a matter of time before she beds Brody, because he has it is for Todd now that he's been brainwashed by McBainism.
    ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

Post by ForeverJash Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 am

I wouldn't be surprised if Blair does end up in his bed. For all the obvious reasons, she's a tramp and if Eddie gets twisted up in Todd's orbit, that's even more of a turn on for her. If she goes sniffing around Bobby "for" Langston, that's gonna put them in close proximity as well. Plus she's single and he's the new guy in town that's in her age group. That's usually an automatic lay for her.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:09 pm

I don't like him and I can't wait to see him get his. No wonder those poor guys turned out the way they did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:16 am