CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Competing pairs.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Competing pairs. Empty Competing pairs.

Post by Chris Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Admittedly, this was my first season of BB. I have a question, how common is it that they come in in pairs (Rachel and Brendan/Jeff and Jordan?) That kind of bothered me, because the way I saw it, it gave the pairs too much of an advantage. Being Rachel's fiancee, if she won, then that means Brendan won; and vice versa.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Competing pairs. Empty Re: Competing pairs.

Post by Tony Marino Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:38 pm

This was just a twist of the game this year, most of the seasons they come alone. Season 4 was called the X Factor and that was because say 7 houseguests came in the house first, sat down in the living room and then Julie sprung it on them that each of their ex boyfriends/girlfriends/fiancees were in the house with them but they were not teamed up as couples, they played the game as individuals, most were freaking out because their ex's were in the house with them. What a season that was! Big Brother tries to do some kind of twist each season. Their motto is: "expect the unexpected".
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:55 am

They did another season where people were paired up for something...remember Shelia and Adam? She couldn't stand him and being paired with him.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Chris wrote:Admittedly, this was my first season of BB. I have a question, how common is it that they come in in pairs (Rachel and Brendan/Jeff and Jordan?) That kind of bothered me, because the way I saw it, it gave the pairs too much of an advantage. Being Rachel's fiancee, if she won, then that means Brendan won; and vice versa.

This was my first season too, and that bothered me too. It's like they already had the advantage, especially the fact they had already on big brother before. Which was why I was rooting for the newbies. I think a newbie should have won.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:42 am