CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
RedBedroom
AtownPeep
TPP
Chris
CeCe
Nhaiyel
10 posters

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own?

Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own? Empty How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own?

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:36 am

Look at me being nosy. Really, I'm just randomly curious at what is your closet. Myself, I am at over 60 pairs of heels and boots.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own? Empty Re: How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own?

Post by CeCe Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:45 am

omg i'm not even close lol. Probably have about 8-10.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own? Empty Re: How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own?

Post by Chris Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Four pairs of dress shoes.
    Three pairs of gym shoes
    Two pairs of sandals.
    One pair of slippers/house shoes.

That's it.
    TPP
    TPP
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 69

Post by TPP Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

I have a pair of cons, a pair of workout shoes, a pair of mary janes, 2 pairs of flip flops, a pair of clogs, ugg boots, knee high suede boots with a high heel, and two pairs of heels. I never, ever wear the heels but for some reason I feel like I should have them.
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:36 pm

About twenty. Half of which I haven't worn in years and keep planning to throw away, but just haven't.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Not counting flip flops, I probably have 50 pair.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:51 pm

I have feet that are VERY hard to find anything that fits right for, so when I do find something that I can wear without it killing my feet, I tend to buy in duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate and quintuplicate when and where possible. That said I think I have about 5 or 6 pairs of sneakers, a couple old pairs of Chuck Taylors I don't wear anymore but can't part with because for years that's all I wore because that was all that fit me, two pairs of flip flops, and I think three pairs of regular sandals, plus one pair of some kind of hippie type shoes I bought for a costume two years ago and haven't thrown out.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Supernova wrote:I have feet that are VERY hard to find anything that fits right for, so when I do find something that I can wear without it killing my feet, I tend to buy in duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate and quintuplicate when and where possible. ...
    Same Here!

I have a size 12 wide foot. Add to that I am vegetarian and do not wear leather. I found an athletic shoe at K-Mart that I have been wearing for years because it is all man-made material, comes in 12W and is blue.

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own? 2010Nov25BlueShoesWeb

Everytime I go to K-Mart I check the shoe section and buy whatever is on the shelf of this shoe so, I have up to a half dozen pairs of shoes but all the same.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:12 pm

I have probably around 8 or 9 pairs. Among them I have three pairs of flats, which are my favorite to wear when it's warm out, as they can be dressy and comfortable at the same time.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Last count was 62. I wear about half of them on a regular basis. Most of them are sneakers and sandals....since I didn't start getting into dressy shoes until about 4 yrs ago. But boots are my thing. Most of the new shoes I buy now are boots.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:54 am

Shale wrote:
    Supernova wrote:I have feet that are VERY hard to find anything that fits right for, so when I do find something that I can wear without it killing my feet, I tend to buy in duplicate, triplicate, quadruplicate and quintuplicate when and where possible. ...
    Same Here!

I have a size 12 wide foot. Add to that I am vegetarian and do not wear leather. I found an athletic shoe at K-Mart that I have been wearing for years because it is all man-made material, comes in 12W and is blue.

Everytime I go to K-Mart I check the shoe section and buy whatever is on the shelf of this shoe so, I have up to a half dozen pairs of shoes but all the same.

Mine are 9 wide in women's...and the feet themselves are not very wide, I don't find them to be big at all, but the clencher for me is that my toes have always been spread so far apart, as a child I never wore shoes when it was warm and went barefoot all the time, and I had a space between my big toes and the ones next to them that was the shape, my mother said, of Indian arrowheads...these days the gaps are not so far out but they're still there so I still need a 9 and they absolutely MUST be wide or else they're not wearable.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 am

Supernova wrote:
    ...my toes have always been spread so far apart, as a child I never wore shoes when it was warm and went barefoot all the time, ...I still need a 9 and they absolutely MUST be wide or else they're not wearable.

Same here. I seldome wear shoes, just for work and the occasional time that it gets cold here. So, I go barefoot all the time or wear flip flops. My foot is actually 11.5 inches long, but I have to wear 12 Wide or it pinches my toes.
    How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own? 2007shalefeet-thongs04web

(Of course I have a pic of my feet in flip flops - got a lot of foot fetish friends into flips.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:24 pm