CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Shale
Tony Marino
6 posters

Things you want them to know but are afraid to say

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Things you want them to know but are afraid to say Empty Things you want them to know but are afraid to say

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:55 am

Could be a best friend, a parent, a boyfriend, a girl friend, a teacher, class mate, anyone. What would you say to them if you could?
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Things you want them to know but are afraid to say Empty Re: Things you want them to know but are afraid to say

Post by Shale Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:04 pm

I'm pretty out there and tell ppl what I want (IF it is appropriate)

Like our young, cute, buff IT guy at work.

We're friends on facebook
    Things you want them to know but are afraid to say 307617_2453893987856_1267230089_33049543_645510409_n

If I told him "I wanna suck ur cock" it would be very inappropriate in a workplace situation. Also, I've had enuf hinting conversations with the boy to know he isn't one of those pervs into old men. Oh, well.
    Blue Cool
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Things you want them to know but are afraid to say Empty Re: Things you want them to know but are afraid to say

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:06 pm

I'd tell one of my supervisors to kiss my ass.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

I'm saving all that shit up for my death bed confession.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I'm saving all that shit up for my death bed confession.

See, I'm afraid I'll go instantly & won't get the chance. So I figure what the hell? Shrugs (Oh well…)
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:24 pm

CeCe wrote:

See, I'm afraid I'll go instantly & won't get the chance. So I figure what the hell? Shrugs (Oh well…)
    laughing
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:30 pm

CeCe wrote:

LMAO!
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 am

CeCe wrote:

See, I'm afraid I'll go instantly...

And I'm afraid I won't Wink
    tmontyb
    tmontyb
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 37

Post by tmontyb Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 am

I've been wanting to tell my cousin that he has a serious breath problem. The other day we were in the store and holy God. He's very sensitive, so I've been holding back, but I think next time I see him and the situation is the same. I'm just going to say it.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 am

tmontyb wrote:I've been wanting to tell my cousin that he has a serious breath problem. The other day we were in the store and holy God. He's very sensitive, so I've been holding back, but I think next time I see him and the situation is the same. I'm just going to say it.

I have a friend that had that same problem and man, it really used to kill me to be in his presence. Finally one day I just came out and said "hey we are good friends and I really need to tell you something" He was a bit embarrassed but it turned out he had some kind of sinus problem which he ended up going to the doctor for and whatever he did, his breath improved tremendously.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 pm

tmontyb wrote:I've been wanting to tell my cousin that he has a serious breath problem. The other day we were in the store and holy God. He's very sensitive, so I've been holding back, but I think next time I see him and the situation is the same. I'm just going to say it.
    Yeah it's a little tough when you don't want to hurt someone's feelings or embarrass them especially when they haven't really "done" anything. He's probably not aware of it. Maybe you could bring up the subject of those oxygenating mouthwashes. They actually work better than some of the other ones on the market that really only mask it temporarily. Maybe you could offer to buy him a bottle...about $7 but worth it. I don't know...that's a tough situation to be in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:39 pm