CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
Tony Marino
Shale
Nystyle709
Chris
8 posters

Having to hide while being intimate.

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Having to hide while being intimate. Empty Having to hide while being intimate.

Post by Chris Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:52 am

Red's thread about the knock on the door prompted me to ask this:

Have you ever been intimate with someone at their place, and then had to steadfastly hide because someone else came in unexpectedly?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Having to hide while being intimate. Empty Re: Having to hide while being intimate.

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:52 am

Nah. I wouldn't bother if I felt like that.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Having to hide while being intimate. Empty Re: Having to hide while being intimate.

Post by Shale Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 am

You mean like the woman's husband came home unexpectedly and I had to hang out in a closet or under the bed until he left?

Nah, I only did one married woman and we did it at my place. (And her husband was doing some chick someplace else anyhow).

Sex is a fact of life and ppl should just be open and deal with it. My stepdaughter at 14 used to have a problem when Brenda and I would go into the bedroom for some intimacy in the afternoon. (Black girls can sure make a big-lipped pout). Probably mad because I was getting her mother's attention but she eventually got over it (because we weren't going to stop).

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:12 pm

I don't think so.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Yes
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Back when I was a teenager. For some reason she felt more comfortable with us doing it on the living room floor while everybody was upstairs sleep....then one time her mother gets up in the middle of the night and starts to come downstairs and she has me hide in the basement. I stood there in pitch black for like 5 to 10 minutes. Who knows what was in that basement.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:41 pm

No, I don't think that ever happened.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:50 pm

Opa Shale wrote:[size=18]My stepdaughter at 14 used to have a problem when Brenda and I would go into the bedroom for some intimacy in the afternoon.

At least you went to your room. Wink
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Marc™️ wrote:Back when I was a teenager. For some reason she felt more comfortable with us doing it on the living room floor while everybody was upstairs sleep....then one time her mother gets up in the middle of the night and starts to come downstairs and she has me hide in the basement. I stood there in pitch black for like 5 to 10 minutes. Who knows what was in that basement.

Black snake? big grin
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:34 am

Marc™ wrote:Back when I was a teenager. For some reason she felt more comfortable with us doing it on the living room floor while everybody was upstairs sleep....then one time her mother gets up in the middle of the night and starts to come downstairs and she has me hide in the basement. I stood there in pitch black for like 5 to 10 minutes. Who knows what was in that basement.

That's nothing. My homeboy said that he was squatting in this chicks closet for over 6 hours. Her mother came home and since he was in the closet that was visible from everywhere and her mother was in the living room, he couldn't get out. He finally got a break when her mother went to go take a shower.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:25 pm