CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Supernova
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Cheaps
Shale
AtownPeep
10 posters

If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?

AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?  Empty If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?

Post by AtownPeep Sat May 14, 2011 10:44 am

I think I would hide from them.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?  Empty Re: If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?

Post by Shale Sat May 14, 2011 10:52 am

Shoot they ass. Obviously, an invasion would mean they're here for no good reason except to conquer and eat us.

I know this from credible sources: Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Skyline, Battle LA
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?  Empty Re: If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?

Post by Cheaps Sat May 14, 2011 10:56 am

id most definitely run and hide
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat May 14, 2011 10:59 am

Shale wrote:Shoot they ass. Obviously, an invasion would mean they're here for no good reason except to conquer and eat us.

I know this from credible sources: Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Skyline, Battle LA

So E.T. wanted to eat me?! jaw dropz That cunning little bastard!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am

alan smithee wrote:
    Shale wrote:Shoot they ass. Obviously, an invasion would mean they're here for no good reason except to conquer and eat us.

an also what about Mac? from Mac wanted to eat us too? If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?  Mac21
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Sat May 14, 2011 11:09 am

.:TwI$Ted*EleGanCe:. wrote:
    alan smithee wrote:

an also what about Mac? from Mac wanted to eat us too? If aliens invaded the earth, would you run and hide or try to make friends?  Mac21

From the looks of his mouth it looks like he's got something alse in mind blowjob
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Sat May 14, 2011 1:09 pm

I think I would hide in the beginning until I could see what I was working with first.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat May 14, 2011 2:18 pm

I responded to this earlier but apparently it didn't get in, so I'll try again:

I'd wait and watch, if they started blowing up buildings and disintegrating people, then you'd hide or run like hell, if not, probably come out and try to communicate with them.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat May 14, 2011 5:41 pm

I'd probably run and hide until I knew for sure what the were up to.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Sat May 14, 2011 9:01 pm

I'd hide if they weren't contained.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun May 15, 2011 4:13 am

I dunno. I might try and get in with them. I liked Alf.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sun May 15, 2011 8:06 am

I wouldn't be their welcome wagon, someone else is gonna have to greet them first.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:46 pm