CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Nhaiyel
Nystyle709
Supernova
Cheaps
CeCe
Chris
10 posters

Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson trial

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson trial  Empty Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson trial

Post by Chris Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:16 am

Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson trial  Conrad-Murray-Michael-Jackson-trial-recap_0

Are you keeping up with the trial? Any opinions?
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson trial  Empty Re: Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson trial

Post by CeCe Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:50 am

Not actively following it but I do think this guy is guilty as hell. That's one powerful drug that should never be used they way it was. There's no doubt the lure of money is tempting but some kind of morals, ethics & standards should have come into play for this guy. I don't get why he didn't try to plead. "Guilty" is really the only possible verdict here.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson trial  Empty Re: Conrad Murray/Michael Jackson trial

Post by Cheaps Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:04 am

Naw, I'm not keeping up with it.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 am

No, I'm just waiting on the verdict, and THIS jury better have a brain between them unlike the Anthony jurors. Here's a thought, ONE of Murray's stories is that Michael injected himself with Propofol. Would the good 'doctor' care to demonstrate on himself to prove it can be done?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:46 am

Haven't been keeping up with it.....but he needs some kind of STIFF punishment. That was just GROSS fucking negligence on his part.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:50 am

Nystyle709 wrote:Haven't been keeping up with it.....but he needs some kind of STIFF punishment. That was just GROSS fucking negligence on his part.

Gross negligence doesn't even begin to describe how he screwed up, he is a DOCTOR, at least he's supposed to be, that's what he was hired for. Doctors take an oath, FIRST DO NO HARM, their oath is NOT 'Give the patient whatever he wants'. Also, doctors are supposed to have attended medical school for several years and have training, obviously this guy did not because how the hell does a cardiologist not know CPR? Maybe in Haiti he'd be a doctor, or maybe in Brazil where 2 docs are charged with phoneying up brain dead reports to take organs out of live people, but where is the proof this guy ever once did anything confirming he is what he was trained to be?
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:05 pm

As has been posted already, basically I'm just interested in the verdict.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Haven't been following it at all.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Yeah, and so far it really doesn't look good for the Doctor. His defense still has to put on their dog and pony show, but up to this point all they've done is screw up, while the prosecution has called so many expert witnesses (doctors) that have basically just destroyed this guy (and his actions) so far. He did so many things wrong that it's going to be hard to see how he gets out of this one.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:22 pm

I hope he is punished for his lack of professionalism in administering the unhealthy doses.
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Not really following, just waiting for them to put this bastard under the fucking jail.

And I hope this sends a message to other doctors who take shortcuts just to get a buck. They need to realize there are PEOPLE affected by their negligence.
    captainbryce
    captainbryce
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 127

Post by captainbryce Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Even if he gets convicted, I doubt the sentence will be harsh. He'll get something like house arrest and loss of license or something. That's it! There will be no justice here!
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 pm

captainbryce wrote:Even if he gets convicted, I doubt the sentence will be harsh. He'll get something like house arrest and loss of license or something. That's it! There will be no justice here!

What I've always found odd is as many psychos as there are out there who are willing to throw their lives away by murdering people for no good reason, the people you would expect it to happen to, it never does. What's up with that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:16 am