CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

What's next for Langston at this point?

Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

What's next for Langston at this point? Empty What's next for Langston at this point?

Post by Jason B. Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Seems the Ford/Markko thing was her "big story". That's climaxed, so is there anywhere else to go with her? I always thought they'd do a s/l where her dead parents would turn up alive, but I'm not so sure how likely that is now. I don't think the writers care about her that much to give her something like that now.
    allison13
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

What's next for Langston at this point? Empty Re: What's next for Langston at this point?

Post by allison13 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm

She came on the show as a mature,wise beyond-her-years teen who moved in with the Cramers and in almost no time flat,went from Lank to Skank.Well,she's learned her lesson and a few other things so I'd like to see a return of the smart girl who managed to take care of herself for an entire year before anyone caught on.Let her go to college,get a real job(yeah,I know)and be what she used to be.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

What's next for Langston at this point? Empty Re: What's next for Langston at this point?

Post by Jason B. Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:57 pm

The Cramer's (Starr included) must've corrupted the poor girl. Sexually though I have to wonder because I remember when she first started getting chummy with Markko. Even back then she was perfectly willing to have sex soon. I think it was him that told her no.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 pm

LOL - I'd blame the influence of the Cramers. Langston held her own against them for awhile but eventually their influence won out. I'm not a big fan of the Cramers. I find the main Cramer woman arrogant and obnoxious - Dorian, Blaire, Starr for awhile, and Langston. I got so sick of the "Cramer women" crap Dorian was always spouting off about - so much for Cramer Women when Dorian decided to send a stalker after her daughter. I just find Blaire and Dorian pathetic, miserable creatures who don't know when to butt out of something - busy-bodies who care more about themselves than those around them. Starr was heading that way for awhile but breaking up with Cole has done wonders for her. Langston is heading that way now. I was hoping she'd break the Cramer curse but sadly, she's fallen prey.
    Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

Post by Kral Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:34 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:LOL - I'd blame the influence of the Cramers. Langston held her own against them for awhile but eventually their influence won out. I'm not a big fan of the Cramers. I find the main Cramer woman arrogant and obnoxious - Dorian, Blaire, Starr for awhile, and Langston. I got so sick of the "Cramer women" crap Dorian was always spouting off about - so much for Cramer Women when Dorian decided to send a stalker after her daughter. I just find Blaire and Dorian pathetic, miserable creatures who don't know when to butt out of something - busy-bodies who care more about themselves than those around them. Starr was heading that way for awhile but breaking up with Cole has done wonders for her. Langston is heading that way now. I was hoping she'd break the Cramer curse but sadly, she's fallen prey.

I like Dorian when she's being EVIL. I love "dark", icy, lethal, knife in the back, "mean" Dorian. The straight up villain. I can't stand the shrill, silly, histrionic,comic-relief Dorian that shows up whenever David is around. I also can't that "Cramer women" crap. She's so all about her "girls" that she has on a regular basis excluded including the few men in the family like River and Jack. It's like the Cramer men are 2nd class citizens at La Boulet and I find that almost offensive, especially since one of them is still a little boy and lives there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:36 pm