CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers Empty One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers

Post by Chris Mon May 17, 2010 1:33 am

One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers
    Previews for the week of 17-May-2010
    by Carol Banks Weber

• Starr X’d Lovers: The Musical features much of the cast in song and dance through Tuesday.

• Jessica rigs a high school prom vote so she and Cris are announced as king and queen, pissing Layla off.

• Jessica expect Cristian to be all for the king and queen jazz, but he’s as irritated as Layla. He rejects Jess and her juvenile antics to chase after Layla.

• Jessica tries to bug Cris some more, but he’s busy asking Layla for her hand.

• Ford keeps dogging Jessica, to get her dress off.

• Brody turns up the heat in his pursuit of Jessica. He whips out his secret weapon—something he feels will generate memories. Nope.

• Jessica rejects Brody brutally, sending the message loud and clear. He gives up.

• Brody goes to the nearest pub and drinks as many alcoholic beverages as he can to forget Jess.

• Starr prepares to go to prom, but her heart’s not in it, because she’d rather all be right with Cole and Cole be her date.

• Layla helps sort through some of Starr’s issues.

• Starr gets to attend prom with Cole somehow. It’s magic.

• Starr and Cole have their time in the spotlight, just the two of them, once prom ends and they are all alone to trip the light fantastic.

• The prom revelers head to the Buenos Dias Café for sustenance and drama.

• Starr will soon learn that Langston is a very good liar.

• Langston busts Ford macking out with Karen.

• Markko walks in on Langston snogging on Ford.

• Ford stupidly lets the cat out of the bag (he’s schtupping Langston) with Markko.

• Markko delivers a few, choice words of disdain toward Langston and peels out.

• Ford pretends to care about Jessica’s dejection (over Cris), by slowly luring her into bed.

• Ford doesn’t know it, but his terrible lines are actually serving Brody more than him. Jessica begins to realize all the years she’s missed, including the time with Brody.

• Jessica turns around and stares at Brody’s military medals, her memory flooding back in the gush.

• It’s Ford’s turn to be given the brush-off by Jessica. She is back in love with Brody, baby.

• Next thing you know, Markko’s being treated in the ER, then read his rights and Ford’s been discovered by Cristian and Layla as a statistic.

• John gives Markko the once-over in a new investigation. The results lead him to put the young man behind bars, which is where Langston finds him, disbelieving.

• Marty won’t hold on to John by holding onto Natalie’s love letter to him. She hands it over.

• Marty and John agree they should part amicably.

• Natalie mentally goes back on what she initially started (with that love letter).

• Natalie really wishes she didn’t listen to that busybody Roxy and just left for London. Especially when there’s no sign of John at Rodi’s like she wrote.

• Natalie relays to Roxy that her idea sucks.

• Natalie heads back to John office, to see if he’s stuck back there. There, she spies John and Marty kissing each other tenderly, and thinks there’s her answer.

• Natalie makes her leave without making a sound, already gone in her mind to London.

• If Natalie stuck around two seconds longer, she’d have seen that John and Marty were kissing before they parted as lovers forever.

• Natalie relays to Brody her traveling-to-London plans.

• Natalie is kissed by… Brody?

• Overwhelmed by rejection and weakened by booze, Natalie and Brody find acceptance together, sexually.

• Following their sex act, Natalie and Brody feel like crap and together rationalize what this was really about, not love, just a brief, one-time only release.

• Natalie continues packing for London, shutting out John from her mind.

• Free to be with Natalie, John goes about looking for her high and low.

• John makes it to the airport, just as Natalie is about to board the plane. It’s go time.

• Tea opens her mouth to reveal something Blair doesn’t yet know, when she winces with unbearable pain, emanating from her skull.

• Blair chips in to be of assistance to Téa.

• Layla stares incredulously at Cristian, in the prone position, waiting for her yes. Yes, yes, yes! The couple bask in their love, telling everybody that they can, including Carlotta.

• Kiss-kissy-kiss. Matthew declares his love for Danielle. Too bad she’s already hung up on Nate.

• Rex and Gigi stumble on paydirt. They may also hit the sheets, too.

• Penny is the person who comes up with the lock box for Rex and Gigi.

• Kelly allows Reid to smooch on her before they end their date.

• Next week: John does what he needs to, to romance Natalie… After coming to her senses, Jessica expresses deep regret to Cristian for all the pain she caused him and Layla… Téa commences radiation for her brain tumor… Even with all that’s going on, Téa insists she’s good to go as Todd’s counsel… Todd puts a P.I. on the case of finding Hannah… Todd puts the fear of him into Hannah… Cristian and Layla behold Ford lying in his own blood… Langston comes out with what she’s been holding back on to Starr… Markko winds up with his wrist hurt… John puts Markko through the wringer… Langston cannot believe Markko has been taken into police custody… Langston swears up and down she had nothing to do with this… Dorian takes protective custody of Langston, looking after her.

Last edited by Chris on Mon May 24, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers Empty Re: One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers

Post by Tony Marino Tue May 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks Chris!!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed May 19, 2010 9:46 am

NP Tony!
    MarciaC
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

One Life to Live Scoops & Spoilers Empty Langston's one way to redeem herself

Post by MarciaC Sat May 22, 2010 12:03 pm

I think when Langston finds Markko in jail she will feel really bad and
    believe he is not the one who attacked Ford. I think she will set out to
    prove his innocence by finding the real attacker. She helps to prove
    Markko innocent and thus proves to him she does really care about him.
    He will then be able to work on forgiving her for her relationship with
    Ford. At least I am hoping that is what happens. cheers (rah)

(Love the summary of last week and the spoilers for next week! I think you
    did a great job and I joined immediately after reading, so I am brand new
    here and this is my first post. Can't quite figure out how everything works
    but maybe with time I will gain a bit more knowledge!) cheers (rah)
    stavdash
    stavdash
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by stavdash Sat May 22, 2010 12:10 pm

MarciaC wrote:(Love the summary of last week and the spoilers for next week! I think you
    did a great job and I joined immediately after reading, so I am brand new
    here and this is my first post. Can't quite figure out how everything works
    but maybe with time I will gain a bit more knowledge!) cheers (rah)

Welcome.

Although even if Langston believes Markko is innocent of attacking Ford, and is somehow able to prove his innocence, if I were him (Markko) I still would not take her back. It was her duplicity that led up to all this chaos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:54 pm