CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I have to laugh at the number of people who drive to this area to trick or treat

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

I have to laugh at the number of people who drive to this area to trick or treat Empty I have to laugh at the number of people who drive to this area to trick or treat

Post by RedBedroom Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:56 pm

I think it is pretty ballsy to drive to an area for trick or treating. I am honestly having a rough time not being pissy about it. I need to understand that they may live in apartments or dangerous areas and don't have a place to go. But it still bugs me. I handed out candy for about 20 minutes since my dad sent us home with candy last time we were there and I had some here. The novelty of handing out candy to kids getting out of cars wore off fast. One dad actually had a beer in his hand and three kids.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

I have to laugh at the number of people who drive to this area to trick or treat Empty Re: I have to laugh at the number of people who drive to this area to trick or treat

Post by Cheaps Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Growing up and even to this day, everyone I know drives to different neighborhoods for trick or treating. What we did was choose a spot to park the car, then walk to houses for a few blocks, then walk back to the car, and go to different neighborhood.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

I have to laugh at the number of people who drive to this area to trick or treat Empty Re: I have to laugh at the number of people who drive to this area to trick or treat

Post by Bluesmama Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:20 am

Oh, man, how I wish I had a bunch of cars stop by with Trick-or-Treaters! I expected more than twice what we got at the door and am really, really disappointed. Lots of time spent fixing up the big spread out front, and lots of money on more candy than we ended up needing. Maybe some parents were too fussy about it being on a Monday night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 8:09 am