CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Shale
Cheaps
Chris
Nystyle709
CeCe
Marc™
10 posters

When Somebody Parks In Front of Your House

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

When Somebody Parks In Front of Your House Empty When Somebody Parks In Front of Your House

Post by Marc™ Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:36 am

Doesn't it annoy the hell out of you when somebody parks in front of your house? This girl who lives across the street from me has a boyfriend who is always parking in front of my house....they must have told him to not park in front of theirs.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

When Somebody Parks In Front of Your House Empty Re: When Somebody Parks In Front of Your House

Post by CeCe Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 am

I do. Even worse is when they park in my driveway.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

When Somebody Parks In Front of Your House Empty Re: When Somebody Parks In Front of Your House

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:10 pm

I don't really care when someone is parked in front of the house, cause I rarely park there anyway. I can't stand it when someone is parked in my parking space on the side street of the house. Especially if it's a car that I'm not familiar with.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:15 pm

I never appreciate it, but could tolerate it because I usually park in my driveway. However, when my wife moves in with me, I'm going to need the street in front of my house back because we both have cars and I *hate* doing the moving cars around thing ad naseum.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Chris wrote:I never appreciate it, but could tolerate it because I usually park in my driveway. However, when my wife moves in with me, I'm going to need the street in front of my house back because we both have cars and I *hate* doing the moving cars around thing ad naseum.

You already tied the knot?

Last edited by cheaps on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Y' know, I can't relate to this problem at all. I once had a car on Miami Beach in this neighborhood. If you got to park in front of your apartment, it was unusual.

Usually you are lucky to park in the same block as your apartment, and quite often as far as 3 blocks away.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:57 pm

I absolutely hate it, the jerks next door park in front of my house all the time. They have their own driveway but yet they feel the need to park in front of my house instead of using their driveway. When they move their cars so the little fat son can play basketball with his skanky friends they park in front of my house. Its not a restricted parking area but they should have common sense not to do that, especially since my family and friends come to visit me so why should they have to park somewhere else other than in front of my house.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:59 pm

cheaps wrote:
    Chris wrote:I never appreciate it, but could tolerate it because I usually park in my driveway. However, when my wife moves in with me, I'm going to need the street in front of my house back because we both have cars and I *hate* doing the moving cars around thing ad naseum.

You already tied the knot?

LMAO!
    Yeah on November first.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Chris wrote:

LMAO!
    Yeah on November first.

I'mWhen Somebody Parks In Front of Your House 2222388_o

but When Somebody Parks In Front of Your House 113727,xcitefun-congratulation-22
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:10 pm

It does get annoying because if we see it we're like 'who that? Somebody coming here?' LOL
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 pm

No, because no one has the chance to. Our pickup is always parked there along as well as a utility trailer (no one in our culdesac gives a rip about these things).
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:35 pm

I live in an apartment, so this isn't an issue for me. I have a cousin though who is irritated by this and his way of extinguishing the situation is parking out in front of his house, snap dab in the middle…so that no one else has would have room to park in front of or behind him.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:I live in an apartment, so this isn't an issue for me. I have a cousin though who is irritated by this and his way of extinguishing the situation is parking out in front of his house, snap dab in the middle…so that no one else has would have room to park in front of or behind him.

Sometimes you have to get creative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:48 am