CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Supernova
Cheaps
Chris
7 posters

Have you ever locked your house keys in the house?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Have you ever locked your house keys in the house? Empty Have you ever locked your house keys in the house?

Post by Chris Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 am

If you have ever locked yourself out of the house, how did you get back in?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Have you ever locked your house keys in the house? Empty Re: Have you ever locked your house keys in the house?

Post by Cheaps Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:06 am

Usually through the window, if they had all been locked, I was assed out til someone came through.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Have you ever locked your house keys in the house? Empty Re: Have you ever locked your house keys in the house?

Post by Supernova Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:29 am

Na, we don't have keys for the locks.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Yep. Climbed in through the window. Luckily I had it open....which I never do.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Yes. One time I had to call a locksmith. Only our bedroom windows are access level but all of them are difficult to break into (there's a story behind that). We now have a combination lockbox for the extra key.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Post by wants2laugh Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:38 pm

had to brake a window to get in.

I usually lock myself out of the car. had a car once that if the engine was running, the doors locked automatically--- went grocery shopping and bought something for my mom.. ran to drop it off with the car running.. got back and the damn car was locked and my ice cream melting. I even locked the keys in the trunk a few times... learned that you can take the back seat off to get in it---got to the point that i never bothered to bolt the seat back down so i would have easy trunk access
    FireIce918
    FireIce918
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by FireIce918 Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:11 am

Yeah, and we lived on the fourth floor.

The funny part is we had a neighbor who recommended jimmying the lock with a credit card. We let him try and he started jimmying away, all confident and whatnot. A few minutes later the door opened and he started yelling, "HOLY SHIT!! I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!"

It's amazing what you can do if you just ACT like you know what you're doing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:50 pm