CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+6
Impact
Hyacinth Girl
Forgiveness Man
Supernova
Bluesmama
Marc™
10 posters

Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child Empty Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child

Post by Marc™ Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:31 am

Nov 8, 2011 9:50am
    Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child

Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child Ht_michelle_duggar_nt_111108_wblog

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Michelle Duggar and husband Jim Bob are expecting their 20th child.

The stars of TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting” (expect a title change next season) made the announcement this morning on NBC, surrounded by her husband and their 19 children.

Duggar, 45, now three and a half months pregnant, said she was actually surprised to discover that she was expecting again. “I was not thinking that God would give us another one, and we are just so grateful,” said the mom who shuns birth control and leaves her family planning up to God.

After more than 20 years, Duggar had thought her baby days were behind her, especially after her last life-threatening pregnancy in 2009. Duggar suffered from preeclampsia and gall bladder problems. To save her life, doctors delivered daughter Josie three and a half months premature.

Josie weighed just one pound, six ounces at birth and went through a number of health crises, including a perforated bowel. Today, she is a healthy toddler who will turn two in December.

“When we look at Josie … even knowing that we went through the challenge that we did, we would do it again,” Duggar told Meredith Vieira last year from the family home in Springdale, Ark.

“Michelle and I both feel like some of the most blessed parents in the world. Our children are so sweet,” Jim Bob told NBC this morning. “We are so grateful to God.”

Besides, he added, “We didn’t want to stop on an odd number.”
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child Empty Re: Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child

Post by Marc™ Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:32 am

Crazy ass people....
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child Empty Re: Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child

Post by Bluesmama Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:25 am

I don't have a problem with them, not at all. While I can't understand WHY anyone wants a large family, Jim Duggar makes a good enough income to support them (with the help of damn good budgeting, I assume) and the kids look healthy and appear well-adjusted. And this is coming from someone who's very pro-population control. Point is, I much prefer this over some crack ho spitting out welfare babies.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:00 am

My mom said after all the trouble they went through with the 19th baby...if it were her she would've NEVER gone through with a 20th one and risk all that again.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 am

If she's taking pills at this stage, I don't support that. But I do find all the hate against her to be VERY hypocritical. Some of the stuff I read is absolutely trashy and it really reveals people's true inner thoughts on the matter and kind of exposes a lot of their so-called beliefs as excuses to do what they want that they'll never extend to other situations.
    Hyacinth Girl
    Hyacinth Girl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 70

Post by Hyacinth Girl Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:34 pm

I think if you, yourself can properly provide for such a large family, then hey, have all the kids you want, but when it turns into society having to foot the bill for all those kids, then it's just social irresponsibility.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:10 pm

When TV is paying for it, have as many kids as your body can make.
    femme fatale
    femme fatale
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 46

Post by femme fatale Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Popping babies out rabbits and using God as the scapegoat for it.
    gingersnaps
    gingersnaps
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Female
    Rep : 4

Post by gingersnaps Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:59 pm

I know that they've managed to budget their money pretty well to take care of all these kids, but still I think it's gotten overboard. I don't even know how she can handle taking care so many younger kids at once
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 am

They pay for their kids. The state does not. While I wouldn't have that many kids, it seems to work for them.

I did get annoyed when she announced her pregnancy of the youngest one on the Today Show. She announced it as if she was a bride finding herself pregnant after her honeymoon. But she was more tasteful this time.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:00 am

femme fatale wrote:Popping babies out rabbits and using God as the scapegoat for it.

For the most part. The human body isn't meant to have all those kids. This woman has been on her back, literally, for over half of her damn life. They crazy. But oh well, let 'em rock out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:35 am