CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Forgiveness Man
RedBedroom
CeCe
Alan Smithee
Supernova
9 posters

Michelle Duggar is pregnant again

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Michelle Duggar is pregnant again Empty Michelle Duggar is pregnant again

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm

http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/08/8684372-20-kids-and-counting-michelle-duggar-announces-shes-pregnant-again

AGAIN? That crazy bitch should've learned her lesson after the last time. Sheesh, they HAVE TV don't they? I can't imagine their sex life is THAT great. That family needs a NEW hobby.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

Michelle Duggar is pregnant again Empty Re: Michelle Duggar is pregnant again

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:39 pm

I don't care if she uses "her vagina like a clown car". As long as I don't have to pay for their care.
    CeCe
    CeCe
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Rep : 326

Post by CeCe Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Alan Smithee wrote:I don't care if she uses "her vagina like a clown car". As long as I don't have to pay for their care.

I wish the clown car would sneak out of the garage in the middle of the night & drive to some unknown destination so this shit wouldn't be in the news all the fucking time.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:50 pm

CeCe wrote:

I wish the clown car would sneak out of the garage in the middle of the night & drive to some unknown destination so this shit wouldn't be in the news all the fucking time.

Yes! I told my mother about it today and she pointed out as long as she keeps getting pregnant and having more kids, it's going to keep the TV show running. Wouldn't surprise me if that was the ONLY reason, I don't think this family could STAND to go off air now and become has-beens that nobody hears about anymore.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:50 pm

I am in complete shock....well shock that they were not on the Today Show to announce it. Usually it is a big "to do" when she gets pregnant and Matt Lauer is all over that shit. She announces it as if she just got pregnant on her honeymoon after having sex for the first time. It's rather annoying. If they did go on Today Show I missed it, and I usually have it on in the background.
    Anyway, normally I don't care one way or the other if they are not on assistance. But, at this point, with her age and the results of the last two pregnancy, I am thinking she is waist-high in selfish water.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:53 pm

I didn't click the link prior to posting. I don't think this is current news. I think this is the news about the baby they miscarried.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm

So it seems, well my error on that one but I wouldn't think MSN today would feature an article over a year old.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Supernova wrote:So it seems, well my error on that one but I wouldn't think MSN today would feature an article over a year old.

If it was featured, maybe they wanted to get the 'net buzzing about it to take the heat off all the Ann Curry speculation. Rumor has it she is being let go. I find it all very interesting because I was under the impression she was getting tired of all the filler and tabloid type news the Today Show has been airing.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm

Okay, old news or not, WHO CARES? It's THEIR lives! The hatred against the Duggars has got to be some of the most intolerant, close-minded, bigoted, hypocritical, and outright nasty stuff I've ever heard. I don't even watch the show and I already see how they seem to exposure the true colors of just where people stand. It really reveals a lot of the "progressives" as complete and total phonies.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:Okay, old news or not, WHO CARES? It's THEIR lives! The hatred against the Duggars has got to be some of the most intolerant, close-minded, bigoted, hypocritical, and outright nasty stuff I've ever heard. I don't even watch the show and I already see how they seem to exposure the true colors of just where people stand. It really reveals a lot of the "progressives" as complete and total phonies.

Is it? What have those kids learned? The older kids are raising the little ones, that is the PARENTS' job, not the siblings'; when you have 19 kids you can NOT give every single one of them the attention they need and bond with them all, there simply are NOT enough hours in the day.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Well, as one who doesn't like to see people have more than 2 kids, I would normally step onto my soapbox over this. But they manage to care for them financially, and they all appear happy and healthy. I do wish the media would stop turning each birth into a circus, though.

I have a much bigger problem with my 35-year-old niece who just gave birth to her 4th. And while they manage just fine ~ she makes good money as a nurse ~ I still think she is insane. The oldest one is only about 6.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 85

Post by Suzi Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:57 pm

They are not on assistance because they get well paid from the TV show, as soon as she stops pushing out babies they lose the show. I have to say those 2 make me want to vomit. How many babies does she have to damage or lose because her body is simply shutting down the baby factory?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Supernova wrote:

Is it? What have those kids learned? The older kids are raising the little ones, that is the PARENTS' job, not the siblings'; when you have 19 kids you can NOT give every single one of them the attention they need and bond with them all, there simply are NOT enough hours in the day.

It is. What have those kids learned? Does it MATTER, to us? It's not our business how much they learn. If they are being taught poor life lessons from their parents, they will hardly be alone among today's kids. (And I'm willing to bet these kids are more competent than the average youth regardless.)

It doesn't matter how many hours in the day there are. It's ticking me off how people are so quick to judge the Duggars but are just as quick to excuse other "choices" that parents make under the guise of "it's their right. It doesn't hurt you so it's not your business." Well, you know what? THIS isn't our business. The kids aren't being hurt. They seem well-cared for enough and the family seems financially secure. I am sure lots of kids suffer parental neglect and these kids probably receive more love and attention than most. I know a family who raised 16 children and all 16 grew up to be at least somewhat fine. No signs that they felt neglected.

Again, what business is it of ours what the Duggars do? Don't wanna see big families? Don't watch their show. Is anybody being hurt here? Killed? It seems to me people wanna be busybodies and start judging this family and their quality of life based on a bunch of assumptions, and in the process, throwing all of the usual crap they use to justify all kinds of immoral behavior right out the window. Who cares about the Duggars? Frankly, with all the parents who regularly abuse or kill their children out there, a family having too many kids really seems like a petty thing to fret about, especially since they seem to be as well cared for as anybody else. And since most of the older kids ARE older, it's not as if they have 19 toddlers competing for their attention. Enough's enough!

So yes, the Duggars seem to expose a blatant hypocrisy and intolerance in people. I think that, maybe, the real reason so many people hate them is because they expose what a bag of lies a lot of the anti-family propaganda today is. (But hey, it's just a theory.) Either way, the more people hate the Duggars, the phonier they look.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Suzi Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:21 pm

God told the Duggars to take as many babies as he gave when she miscarried the first one, don't you think now god is trying to tell them to stop, and they aren't listening? Believe me I don't watch their show,however one hears the news and one is sickened by their callused attitude towards babies now that her body is clearly trying to tell her to stop! Of course they lose the TV money if they stop, so they will risk her life and more babies lives to keep the show going! Disgusting! It is everyone's business, they have made it so by having the TV show.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:59 pm

I am never one to believe that a miscarriage is caused by God. I don't believe that everything bad that happens is the result of God's direct intervention. I don't blame God when crap happens, which is essentially what saying that every tragic death is his doing is saying. God might permit bad things to happen, but that doesn't equate to causing them. And unless they are using unnatural means to have kids, I doubt God's telling them to "stop" anything.

It's everyone's business because they're on TV? I call BS. Let's apply the "it's her body" argument. She's a woman, and she's got a right to do what she wants with her own body, right? Now that makes her disgusting? Disgusting sounds like such a judging word. So now we're judging women again? I thought we weren't supposed to judge a woman no matter what she chooses to do with her own body. But I guess the ole DS applies? blank stare @ you

If God is trying to tell her something, it's her job to listen. I don't know her and she doesn't know me. So there's little use in me worrying about it. As I said before, the children aren't being hurt from what I can tell. And yes, if she's using something like IVF to have more kids, it's definitely dumb. (Although I suspect it's just old fashioned hitting the sheets.) Disgusting? As I said, compared with REAL disgusting people, the Duggars are, at WORST, over-desperate. Andrea Yates? Disgusting. Sandusky? Disgusting. Duggar? She shouldn't even register. The judgment against the Duggars, IMO, and the vicious names she's being called are what is disgusting. Duggar's mere presence is really illuminating a dark hypocrisy in American culture.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:I am never one to believe that a miscarriage is caused by God. I don't believe that everything bad that happens is the result of God's direct intervention. I don't blame God when crap happens, which is essentially what saying that every tragic death is his doing is saying. God might permit bad things to happen, but that doesn't equate to causing them. And unless they are using unnatural means to have kids, I doubt God's telling them to "stop" anything.

It's everyone's business because they're on TV? I call BS. Let's apply the "it's her body" argument. She's a woman, and she's got a right to do what she wants with her own body, right? Now that makes her disgusting? Disgusting sounds like such a judging word. So now we're judging women again? I thought we weren't supposed to judge a woman no matter what she chooses to do with her own body. But I guess the ole DS applies? blank stare @ you

If God is trying to tell her something, it's her job to listen. I don't know her and she doesn't know me. So there's little use in me worrying about it. As I said before, the children aren't being hurt from what I can tell. And yes, if she's using something like IVF to have more kids, it's definitely dumb. (Although I suspect it's just old fashioned hitting the sheets.) Disgusting? As I said, compared with REAL disgusting people, the Duggars are, at WORST, over-desperate. Andrea Yates? Disgusting. Sandusky? Disgusting. Duggar? She shouldn't even register. The judgment against the Duggars, IMO, and the vicious names she's being called are what is disgusting. Duggar's mere presence is really illuminating a dark hypocrisy in American culture.

Well what exactly is it going to mean if when their kids all have kids, the next generation suddenly plummets because nobody wants a family like the one they grew up in? It is possible that the big happy family is not going to last long in the generations to come. This isn't ancient America and they are not the Indians, so having the whole family, the parents, the kids, the kids' spouses and THEIR kids all in the same house, MIGHT make sense to them, but to the outside world which they DID decide to make everyone's business because they decided to do the show and show the whole world what they do, it is damn confusing to say the least and to most impossible to imagine how day to day life could be anything but hectic.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:17 pm

@Supernova: That's the problem. People are IMAGINING their own scenarios and treating it as fact. It doesn't really matter if their choices confuse people or not. People are still being quite hypocritical and judgmental in regards to them. Who cares if their lineage extends or not? That'll be their concern.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Right, however anybody knows if you decide to do a reality TV show, you are putting your life and your business out there for the world to both see AND scrutinize, it's to be expected because it IS what people do, it's human nature to judge people based on what they see and hear whether or not it's right. Which is exactly why I would NEVER do reality TV because I don't need the whole world to know my business or how I live or anything. But they did the show and now they have to keep the show going because they made themselves such a hot item, as much money as they must make off of the show I can't see them letting it go and walking away from the fame and the cameras and the money.
    Suzi
    Suzi
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female

Post by Suzi Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Supernova wrote:Right, however anybody knows if you decide to do a reality TV show, you are putting your life and your business out there for the world to both see AND scrutinize, it's to be expected because it IS what people do, it's human nature to judge people based on what they see and hear whether or not it's right. Which is exactly why I would NEVER do reality TV because I don't need the whole world to know my business or how I live or anything. But they did the show and now they have to keep the show going because they made themselves such a hot item, as much money as they must make off of the show I can't see them letting it go and walking away from the fame and the cameras and the money.
    E X A C T L Y

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Suzi wrote:
    E X A C T L Y

I mean let's face it, when you DO have 19 kids, you can't suddenly send the cash cow out to pasture. I don't know WHAT they did before the show to make a living, but how could they possibly stop now and give up all the money they've made by making themselves the new side show attraction?
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee

Male
    Rep : 381

Post by Alan Smithee Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Yeah, those nasty old progressives spewing their hatred! One of the big differences between them and the unprogressive side of the political fence is that progressives use words. The other side often uses guns.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Sorry Supernova, but excusing hypocrisy because they have a TV show doesn't fly. All that does is give them no claim to be offended at judgment. It doesn't mean people who judge have any valid leg to stand on. And in this case, absolutely none of the criticism of them has ANY leg to stand on. So yeah, the fact that they put their lives on TV means they can't complain about it. But it doesn't mean the hypocrites calling them names are not hypocrites. People can't defend their hatred of the Duggars. So they hide behind "they asked for it by going on TV" and other irrelevant statements. I am sure the Duggars probably don't care what anybody thinks about them, and good for them. Still, the fact that they shine a light on a widely-held double standard remains. I hope they continue their TV show if only so they continue to expose their critics' intolerance.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 pm

And what double standard is that?
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 pm

If she is, she's stupid. Someone needs a psych evaluation.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:If she is, she's stupid. Someone needs a psych evaluation.

I mean let's face it to have 18 kids who turn out healthy and normal is nothing short of a fucking miracle, but miracles don't last forever. Their last kid didn't turn out right and when they tried again after that, that child died, you'd think that she'd count her blessings, be thankful for the 19 she has and call it quits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:10 pm