CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

I've been enjoying these past few weeks w/o Destiny!

ForeverJash
    ForeverJash
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Rep : 9

I've been enjoying these past few weeks w/o Destiny! Empty I've been enjoying these past few weeks w/o Destiny!

Post by ForeverJash Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Sadly she's coming back, but hopefully not for very long. Can't stand her!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

I've been enjoying these past few weeks w/o Destiny! Empty Re: I've been enjoying these past few weeks w/o Destiny!

Post by Tony Marino Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:40 pm

OLTL Since 1992 wrote:Sadly she's coming back, but hopefully not for very long. Can't stand her!

She is not the best little actress and right now she really serves no purpose on the show.
    SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

I've been enjoying these past few weeks w/o Destiny! Empty Re: I've been enjoying these past few weeks w/o Destiny!

Post by SecHandNews Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:12 am

I don't understand why this actress was even cast to begin with. Was she truly the best of who auditioned? I could probably support the Destiny character more if she were recast with someone stronger, but as is I just don't want to be bothered with her.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:32 am

SecHandNews wrote:I don't understand why this actress was even cast to begin with. Was she truly the best of who auditioned? I could probably support the Destiny character more if she were recast with someone stronger, but as is I just don't want to be bothered with her.

Its all about budgets and costs, you get what you pay for.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Tony Marino wrote:Its all about budgets and costs, you get what you pay for.
    True. She, I'm guessing, came cheap. She's obviously inexperienced, and probably has a nil resume, and was willing to take whatever crumb paycheck they'd be willing to throw at her.

I also think that it probably had to do with looks too. Visually, she's passable as Shaun's sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:02 am