CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

The Cast!!!!!!!!!!

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

The Cast!!!!!!!!!! Empty The Cast!!!!!!!!!!

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:02 pm

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

The Cast!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: The Cast!!!!!!!!!!

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Shucks, I don't have time right now to read their bios. But from just the pics, I am kinda ticked. Seems that each and every one of them looks like someone who has already been on. We get, yet again, a camera friendly cast. I miss the diversity of some older folks thrown in. As far as race diversity, that has been a hot topic on other boards, so I won't get into that...but not because it doesn't bug me.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm

CBS has some footage up of the HG's speaking, but it is more of a clip rather than individual interviews. Maybe they have individual interviews up, but I couldn't find them on the site.
    Here are my way too judgemental first thoughts on the HGs from what little I have seen...
    Andrew: I think that he is going to work both sides thinking he is savvier than he is and he will make it just shy of mid pack. He seems like he may be funny, so he may be one of the guys' guys and get far in a solid male alliance.

Annie: Seems down to earth, but may be a bit youth obsessed. She is bi and will probably bust that out to keep the guys intrigued.

Brendon: I think that he will be the ladies' favorite. He coaches kids, is easy to look at and claims not to be adverse to a showmance.

Britney: She may be the most down to earth girl on there, with her claim to be part Chelsea Handler and part Martha Stewart. I bet she is a good communicator and so hopefully she has other characteristics that get her far in the game without offending too many right off the bat by being opinionated..she lists arguing as her a favorite activity.

Enzo: He describes himself as funny, likable an obnoxious...hopefully he keeps the obnoxious at bay for the most part because he thinks of himself as a celebrity already, so he may not be all that likable to his fellow HG's.

Hayden: Braden

Kathy: At 40, she is one of the "old" folk. She is trained in criminal profiling, so she would be best served to keep that under her hat. Given her line of work as a sheriff she probably has the ability to keep her cool and tolerate b.s. better than most. So, she may be someone in the house that people feel bonded to and trust. I think she will do well.

Kristen: I think the guys are going to like her a lot if she is not a bitch. She is very independent and may butt heads with those (like Monet) who have been more spoiled in life.

Lane: Seems very much like an average joe. He is an oil rig salesman, so that is interesting due to what is going on right now. Also, it is always fun to observe sales professionals on this show as you never know just how good they are at reading people. Usually, they are pretty good, but seem to over play the game at times.

Matt: He is going to be the in-your-face HG this season, I think. Sometimes that carries a person far, other times it shoots them in the foot right off the bat. He thinks he is smarter than most, and he very well may be, but he should not be brazen about it, or he will be disliked early on.

Monet: She has billed herself as spoiled. I think there is more to her than what she is letting on. I think that she knew how to get cast and that when we see her play the game, she is not going to be as spoiled as she let on to producers to get her cast. In her sound bite that I saw, she brought up never having to pay a cell phone bill. I think she really played up having a cushy life to get cast. But, I do hope I am wrong because I see that there are people in the house who are going to have low tolerance for spoiled behavior.

Rachel: She is a chemistry grad student and seems to be very much like Michelle from last season, though more bold and outgoing. I have a feeling that she is going to be one of the top most annoying females of the season.

Ragan: I think he is going to do well. He is comedic and is a college professor, so he knows how to deal with all the youngin's! Apparently he has a podcast out there, so we can see more of him before the show airs. I think he will be a fun HG for viewers.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm

I have to study the profiles when I have time tomorrow, it looks like an interesting cast, yeah well photographed but thats o.k. with me. I was just talking to my friend about how they don't have the houseguests up yet, thanks RED~
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Tony, I was getting pissed....I kept thinking, "Where is my BB guy?" We shall dish after you have studied!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Over all I am not that impresses with the cast list but who knows. I like Andrew's formula Dr. Will plus George plus Russell from Survivor that is going to get him evicted pretty quickly, especially if he does the things that Russell did on Survivor. Enzo is from Jersey already I don't like him LOL. Annie seems to me like the one to watch out for of the females, cant imagine why she feels she was destined to be on BB because her family all have diversified jobs LOL

I am so afraid that 14th houseguest is going to be Jesse, man if that happens I am gonna be really angry at CBS. At least most of the cast is not from Calif. like they usually do, 7 californians and the rest mixed up.

So who is your BB?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm

If they bring Jesse back, I will be pissed too. He should not have been back as it was, though Lydia's crush on him and him and Nat did make for some good viewing. I ended up getting Friday off, so I left for the weekend, and did not read any online gossip about any of them much at all. Can't wait to dig into it all more before Thurs!!!!
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 am

RedBedroom wrote:If they bring Jesse back, I will be pissed too. He should not have been back as it was, though Lydia's crush on him and him and Nat did make for some good viewing. I ended up getting Friday off, so I left for the weekend, and did not read any online gossip about any of them much at all. Can't wait to dig into it all more before Thurs!!!!

Or god forbid Natalie.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Ugh, here either. I don't think she would even be an option for producers. I don't think fans liked her much.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:02 pm

RedBedroom wrote:Ugh, here either. I don't think she would even be an option for producers. I don't think fans liked her much.

There were numerous losers through the years, it could be anyone but I am hoping its someone new. 1 more day!!!!!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 pm

One more day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am giddy !!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:11 am