CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her Empty I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her

Post by Kral Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:43 pm

I know he didn't have time for small talk, but it was still funny. 😆
    I'm almost tempted to believe that TnB is FINALLY over for good.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her Empty Re: I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:52 pm

I think the final nail in the coffin for TnB was when Todd saw Blaire and Spencer going horizontal at the cabin. After that, Blaire become little more than a tool - someone he uses when he needs, someone he once loved, the mother of his kids, but certainly not someone he's in love with. I think he loves Blaire but is tired of her games and her jealousy and pettiness so other than a fondness because of their past and the connection they have through the children, he just doesn't have time for her anymore.

I love it too! It's interesting how all of Blaire's non-Todd pairings have been such huge failures and yet Todd has had success with Blaire, with Vange and with Téa and all three pairings were really successful and really popular. People still talk about Todd and Vange. Blaire screwed up way to many times - bedding Cristian because she thought Todd and Vange were together, Spencer, John and who knows who else. I can't even keep track of all the guys she's been with.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her Empty Re: I LOVED the way Todd just walked past Blair w/o even acknowledging her

Post by Chris Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I think the final nail in the coffin should have been when Blair accused Todd of raping her. For years, the show (I think) regarded Todd and Blair as 'thee' supercouple and was so afraid of not having one that they literally let the corpse dry out in the sun. What I'm afraid of, though, is when a duplicitous Eli is exposed, that he'll be written off the show...and then the writers will have single Blair once again set her sights of you know who.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:02 pm