CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
gmruss4
Forgiveness Man
Crazy4Gaga
7 posters

When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights

Crazy4Gaga
    Crazy4Gaga
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 1

When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights Empty When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights

Post by Crazy4Gaga Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 pm

When Tea was making the sign of the cross today, and Todd walked in and held her hand, finally able to get to her, yes! That was wonderful When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights Icon_biggrin When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights 502576
    Todd was also great in letting his frustration known about Dani & Nate taking the money. Rightfully so, it was stupid! TSJ was great in his performance all throughout the show today, weary but grateful his daughters made it out alive, and earnest in being there for Tea. I also admired how he did want to be honest with Tea about what went down with Nate. Love how what Tea feels and how anything concerning her daughter effects her is one of his top priorities right now.

Other favorite parts...TnT were just wonderful When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights 56354 Loved when Tea said to him "The beautiful daughter you gave me" Awhhh! When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights 951267 And great job by the make-up department today, poor Tea is definitely starting to look the part of SICK. Good job by KM today, in showing Dani's growing worry and dread over her mother, as well as guilt towards Starr. And I love it when Tea calls her "mija"

The only one who really stuck out like a sore thumb in those hospital scenes was Blair When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights 535406 Blair saving the day, GMAB. LOL

Starr/James were pulling at my heartstrings today for sure. James to Starr "Are there onions in here, cause you must not be crying over me." When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights 98226

Last edited by Crazy4Gaga on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights Empty Re: When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights

Post by Forgiveness Man Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:54 pm

Starr/James didn't really move me much but TnT was awesome! big grin
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights Empty Re: When Todd came in and held Tea's hand like that-wow,loved it, TSJ as Todd was so good today, &other highlights

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 pm

They sure were great today and I knew he would shine when he got his s/l away from McPain. Now if I could just get Blair away from them too I would be in heaven.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Blaire has stuck out like a sore thumb from the moment they forced her into this storyline. Everything about Téa and Blaire has seemed forced an unnatural. It's like John suddenly becoming best buddies with Todd and turning into a fine, upstanding citizen committed to the law. Blaire in this storyline makes NO sense but seeing as she has no life without Todd, I'm thinking that's why she's in this storyline - otherwise we'd never see her. I've ignored all of Téa and Blaire's scenes because of how forced and fake them seem. Blaire is just far too forced.

TnT were good today. Trevor and Flo did a brilliant job and so did Kelly. Loved Todd trying to reassure Dani and continue Téa's lies a bit longer to protect Dani, but Téa realizing Dani needed to know the truth.

StarrJam were great, too - love how worried about James Starr is. can't wait to see Cole's reaction. Thanks to his crimes and his denial of his actions, Starr was pushed right into James' arms. I'd love for someone to comment on how James would never have met Starr if Cole hadn't tried to murder Todd and then hid behind John and Nora to get away with his crime. James is the one for Starr and I hope TPTB go that route.
    Pilaring
    Pilaring
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 1

Post by Pilaring Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:16 am

LOVED Todd sternly chewing out Dani and Nate both.
    LOVED Dani reassuring Todd she would tell her mom NOT to blame him and that she'd really mean it. Dani defending Todd to Tea was such an incredible breakdown I loved how Trevor's whole face softened and T&D shared a look that spoke volumes.
    LOVED Téa Delgado making sign of cross and Todd showing up as the answer to her prayers right then. OMG, the peaceful smile just lit up Flor's face with incredible tenderness.
    LOVED Tea reaching out and stroking Todd's face.
    LOVED all the constant touches Flor and Trevor adlib into their scenes... they sell the heck out of two people who can't keep their hands off each other with desire but needing to hold onto each other too for dear life.
    LOVED how TnT switched roles, Todd now reluctant to tell Dani truth and Tea the strong one insisting their daughter needs to know.
    LOVED the humor, so very TnT. From Todd's smug Dani gets her looks from me to that sly smile she's got quite the mouth on her to Tea's knowing look yeah, buddy stubbornness and mouthing off don't just come from Delgado side... to the tender pride in Todd's smile as he says she's so smart. Yeah, like her brilliant shark mom and smart as whip dad.
    From spoilers and rumors looks like we get some really emotional and good stuff for July for TnT!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:14 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Blaire has stuck out like a sore thumb from the moment they forced her into this storyline. Everything about Téa and Blaire has seemed forced an unnatural. It's like John suddenly becoming best buddies with Todd and turning into a fine, upstanding citizen committed to the law. Blaire in this storyline makes NO sense but seeing as she has no life without Todd, I'm thinking that's why she's in this storyline - otherwise we'd never see her. I've ignored all of Téa and Blaire's scenes because of how forced and fake them seem. Blaire is just far too forced.

TnT were good today. Trevor and Flo did a brilliant job and so did Kelly. Loved Todd trying to reassure Dani and continue Téa's lies a bit longer to protect Dani, but Téa realizing Dani needed to know the truth.

StarrJam were great, too - love how worried about James Starr is. can't wait to see Cole's reaction. Thanks to his crimes and his denial of his actions, Starr was pushed right into James' arms. I'd love for someone to comment on how James would never have met Starr if Cole hadn't tried to murder Todd and then hid behind John and Nora to get away with his crime. James is the one for Starr and I hope TPTB go that route.

Yes. She is so awkwardly fitted into this whole thing that it borders on farce. It would be in-character for Blair to be empathetic, despite her and Téa's history of not getting along, but they are laying this new BFF thing on conspicuously thick.
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

Post by aublack40 Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:15 am

TnT has been the best thing going this week with special mention to StarJam. I don't know what it is about TnT and hospitals,they have the most heartwrenching and poignant scenes. from Tea's fall out the window,Todd's pschotic coma,to Tea getting blown up and now this s/l. FL & TSJ really bring the house down.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:52 pm

ITA abotu TnT and StarrJam! They were awesome again today... well - not StarrJam - poor James! We only got Starr and Ford today. TnT were awesome and heartbreaking as they told Dani the truth. TPTB have created an amazing family! Too bad they keep blowing things by thrusting Blaire the Sore Thumb into the middle of things. They're just succeeding in turned me off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 am