CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

A Quote From Ravenbeauty's site

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

A Quote From Ravenbeauty's site Empty A Quote From Ravenbeauty's site

Post by Tony Marino Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Second paragraph is very interesting:

I was incredibly disheartened to learn that some of you have run all over the Internet stating that I am saying there is hope and that a statement will be made next week. I almost wanted to cry when I heard about this because it's the polar opposite of what I wanted to convey. I don't mind being punished for my own sins and my own mistakes, but it's not fair when it's at the hands of people who have misquoted me and twisted my words. I should not have to pay a price at their alter. I know that most of you understood exactly what I was saying, but it only takes a few to create a situation like this. It's very frustrating for me to see people place words in my mouth that I never said or meant and then when their bizarre version of what I said does not transpire, I am called a liar or I was wrong. I am not a liar. I can be wrong. It's OK to be wrong. Things change constantly in this very fluid business, as you have born witness to in a rather large way yourselves over the past several months. I never said that there was any hope that the statements now made aren't true.

What I did say is that Disney's feet are about to be held to the fire and blood will be extracted by people who are more powerful and even angrier (if that's possible) than we are. That there are very well known people behind the scenes who are going to try and find another way to eventually get these shows back up and running. They are not giving up and they have more power, more money, and more legal help at their disposal. For some there is only black and white. They cannot comprehend an intricate situation like this. They only want to know if the shows will go on or not because they cannot comprehend the enormity and complexity of what we are dealing with here. They want answers that none of us can give them outright right now. They want it in a language they can understand because they think the situation is simple, and if that were true, the shows would be going on as planned without incident. None of this has been simple. There is no simple way to even begin to try and explain all of this. I am just one woman who just happens to have legitimate contacts behind the scenes and so I give you the crumbs I am given. I share them with you with no expectations for anything in return.

Certain major players behind the scenes are not giving up on it either. That's all I can tell you. It's all I have. I can't make promises to you. I refuse to. I would not do this to you after all that you have been through. What I can tell you, if it's any consolation in this dark hour, is that Disney is not getting off so easily this time. They are not going to just walk away this time. Blood will indeed be extracted, and when it's safer to speak, more and more of this story will be leaked.

Kral
    Kral
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 30

A Quote From Ravenbeauty's site Empty Re: A Quote From Ravenbeauty's site

Post by Kral Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:26 pm

It's interesting, but at this point I can't allow myself to care about any of this anymore. OLTL ends next month. That's all I can focus on.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Okay, the self-pity was almost impossible to sift through. I know she's ill and I pray for her recovery. But maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't have people spreading misunderstandings about what she says if she was a lot more direct and didn't cloud the posts with emotional soapbox.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:26 pm

Can't take any more innuendo and speculation. I'm done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:24 pm