CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
RedBedroom
CatEyes10736
Nystyle709
RobbieFTW
Tony Marino
Marc™
Chris
11 posters

How well do you like your next door neighbors?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How well do you like your next door neighbors? Empty How well do you like your next door neighbors?

Post by Chris Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Do you get along with the people who live next door to you? The family on the one side is a peaceful one, although they have way too many kids. On the other side, it's just a mother and her daughter, but they are loud and annoying. And the girl (with her friends) has this awful habit of standing outside on the edge of my grass. I don't want to be an ass, but she tempts me to.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

How well do you like your next door neighbors? Empty Re: How well do you like your next door neighbors?

Post by Marc™ Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Other than the occasional nod, I never talk to any of them. Now my across the streets neighbors are annoying. This clown parks his car right in front of his house, at the end of my driveway....which is inconvenient. I think he only does it hoping that I hit his car as I'm pulling out.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

How well do you like your next door neighbors? Empty Re: How well do you like your next door neighbors?

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 pm

I am a very peaceful, quiet person, I never give anyone any problems and am the perfect neighbor. On one side is a single girl, while she is a very nice person, she does not maintain her yard so she has all this wild stuff growing on one side of my fence. I have to cut down what comes over onto my property but I am just concerned that her growing trees will eventually knock my brand new fence down. I am very tempted to say something to her. On the other side of me is a nut job, his wife, and their equally disgusting, foul mouthed son who is about 9 years old. This kid was playing ball with his friends all over my front lawn and because our houses are next to each other, he thought it was one big baseball field. I had to tell him that he has to stop playing ball on my lawn and he was not too happy about it. He plays basket ball with those portable hoops and sometimes when I am in my bedroom all I hear is the thumping of the ball for hours, I want to strangle this kid. I have had numerous arguments with the father and mother, he one time cut my bushes without my permission and I told him that if he touches my property again, he is definetly going to be arrested for tresspassing. His nit wit foul mouthed wife was throwing her cigarette butts into my yard and I picked them up and threw them back in her yard. Then they started throwing bottles and all kinds of debris in my yard until finally one day, I walked out of my house with a VHS tape in my hand and I told the bitch, see my dining room window, overlooks my yard on your side, well I have on tape you throwing your shit in my yard. If you don't want me to file criminal mischief charges, you best knock it off. That scared her off and she stopped. They park their car in front of my house so now I turn the sprinkler on when their cars are there so they get soaked. This seemed to work they have been parking in front of their house or just pull into their driveway. The husband gives me dirty looks at times, I wish that he would try something with me so I can kick his ass all over the neighborhood. I could always get uncle Carmine involved but that would be a bit extreme.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 pm

On one side there is this nice and quiet family who I have no problems with at all. On the other side, there is this psycho divorced woman with her 2 teenaged sons. She SCREAMS at them at the top of her lungs outside in front of the whole neighborhood. We all just stare in disbelief at how insane this woman looks during these fits. By psycho I really mean PSYCHO. Rumor has it her husband left her and she blames the kids for it. It got so bad that one of the other neighbors called CPS on her to come out and investigate.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 pm

RobbieFTW wrote:On one side there is this nice and quiet family who I have no problems with at all. On the other side, there is this psycho divorced woman with her 2 teenaged sons. She SCREAMS at them at the top of her lungs outside in front of the whole neighborhood. We all just stare in disbelief at how insane this woman looks during these fits, By psycho, I really mean PSYCHO. It got so bad that one of the other neighbors called CPS on her to come out and investigate. Rumor has it her husband left her and she blames the kids for it.

Geez she needs to get a grip and accept responsiblity for her own actions instead of blaming the kids.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:37 am

I'm supposed to be getting new neighbors next week so I'll let you know how that goes. I live on a pretty quiet block. I don't really know too many of the people who live right around me, everyone pretty much mind their business and I love that. The guy who lives two houses down from me, whenever I see him I always speak. He's mad cool....helped me bring my t.v. stand into the house once.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:55 am

Marc wrote:Other than the occasional nod, I never talk to any of them. Now my across the streets neighbors are annoying. This clown parks his car right in front of his house, at the end of my driveway....which is inconvenient. I think he only does it hoping that I hit his car as I'm pulling out.

My across the street neighbor does the same thing. He lives alone and has a big driveway but still parks on our very narrow street, with the distant between his car and my driveway only a few feet. One day he was standing in his front yard just looking on as I was backing out. He had this smirk on his face the whole time, as if he was just hoping I would knick his car. Asshole.

Besides him I get along fine with everyone else on the block.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 pm

I have been a bad neighbor magnet forever. We live in a duplex and have for a long time and we finally have good ones, but they are gone come August. That really sucks.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Post by Impact Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:38 am

I'm fine with my surrounding neighbors but there are a few idiots down the street who I don't much care for and have had words with.
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Post by Nhaiyel Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 am

I live in an apartment, where I have only been for about four months. I haven't met any of my neighbors yet.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:20 am

bump
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:01 am

We have good ones still....I adore them...
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:53 pm

I like my neighbors pretty well. On one side is a single mother with her son and on the other side is a little old lady who's about 200 years old. It's pretty peaceful and quiet and they're nice enough.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:05 am

it's a bit different. The people on my floor are pretty quiet except for one apartment that's had at least one warning due to a really loud party. Thankfully they aren't right next to me. There are only six apartments on my wing, though, so it's not a lot of people. I know one couple down a and across from me and we'll often stop and chat when we see each other but the apartment across the hall has a lot of changeovers so I don't bother keeping track - lots of students who are hear for 4 months or 8 months and then gone again. Just met a new neighbour that I'm going to try and get to know a bit better and there are a few others that I'll stop and chat with who aren't on my wing but in other wings.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 am

I don't speak to them. I think (know) one of them stole my package that was delivered to me. The stupid mailman left it on my welcome mat and I never received it. I know whoever took it thought they were getting something but it was only a cable. Sorry ass niggas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:07 am