CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+5
Nystyle709
Jason B.
Supernova
Marc™
Tony Marino
9 posters

What was the harshest punishment you received in school?

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

What was the harshest punishment you received in school? Empty What was the harshest punishment you received in school?

Post by Tony Marino Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 pm

I had a few but one sticks out in my mind. I legitimately forgot my history homework one day so for my punishment, I had to memorize the Declaration of Independence in one night and recite it in front of the class the next day! Don't know how I did it but I am sure there had to be some mistakes but the teacher never said anything.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

What was the harshest punishment you received in school? Empty Re: What was the harshest punishment you received in school?

Post by Marc™ Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:04 pm

I went to a Catholic school (I'm not a Catholic, my mother just wanted me to go to a private school) from grades K-6, and the principal was this very butch lesbian strict nun. Bad ass Marc and Sister Mary Catherine often clashed. The worse punishment I had to endure was when I was in the 5th grade. I forgot what I did, but it ended up with me in her office and having to hold both arms straight out at my side, while holding two moderately heavy encyclopedias in the palm of each hand. Had to do this for two or three minutes.

It hurt.

Later that day I went home and told my parents, and they were like "I bet you won't do whatever it is you did again, will you?"
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

What was the harshest punishment you received in school? Empty Re: What was the harshest punishment you received in school?

Post by Supernova Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:58 am

Never got punishd in school, that usually came after school.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

Post by Jason B. Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 am

I don't know if this qualifies as "punishment", but in the first grade I mouthed off to the teacher and got slapped for it.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 am

When I was in the 6th grade, I got into a fight with this boy at school. We both had to do ISS (in-school suspension) for the entire week. We had to go to a special classroom and sit in there for the entire damn day and had to do our schoolwork from the other classes in there too. Talk about fucking BORING. I was ready to pull my hair out after the first day. We couldn't go to class like everybody else, we couldn't go to lunch or recess with the rest of our classmates, couldn't talk......I remember that we had an assembly that week too and we couldn't go to that either......had to sit in that hot ass fucking room for the entire school day for a whole week. Me, him and about 4 other people. It was hell. I was tempted to whip his ass again for making me whip his in the first place and landing me in there.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:47 am

The worst I ever got was a demerit for accidentally forgetting to do a math problem(I didn't see it on the board so didn't copy it down) that I'd gladly have made up with interest. *sighs* Of course somebody slices my finger open and doesn't even get yelled at. School, I could so write a book about it, and not a good one. Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 am

Nystyle709 wrote:When I was in the 6th grade, I got into a fight with this boy at school. We both had to do ISS (in-school suspension) for the entire week. We had to go to a special classroom and sit in there for the entire damn day and had to do our schoolwork from the other classes in there too. Talk about fucking BORING. I was ready to pull my hair out after the first day. We couldn't go to class like everybody else, we couldn't go to lunch or recess with the rest of our classmates, couldn't talk......I remember that we had an assembly that week too and we couldn't go to that either......had to sit in that hot ass fucking room for the entire school day for a whole week. Me, him and about 4 other people. It was hell. I was tempted to whip his ass again for making me whip his in the first place and landing me in there.

LOL Ny it sound like a scene from the Breakfast Club. That does suck though especially if it was hot in the room, thats torture.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 am

Marc wrote:I went to a Catholic school (I'm not a Catholic, my mother just wanted me to go to a private school) from grades K-6, and the principal was this very butch lesbian strict nun. Bad ass Marc and Sister Mary Catherine often clashed. The worse punishment I had to endure was when I was in the 5th grade. I forgot what I did, but it ended up with me in her office and having to hold both arms straight out at my side, while holding two moderately heavy encyclopedias in the palm of each hand. Had to do this for two or three minutes.

It hurt.

Later that day I went home and told my parents, and they were like "I bet you won't do whatever it is you did again, will you?"

I went to Catholic school too Marc and my parents would say similar things if I told them I had been punished.
    CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:30 am

When I was in the 4th grade, I and three other kids had to help custodians clean the lavatories for a week during our recess time because we got into a food fight in the cafetaria.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:57 pm

CatEyes10736 wrote:When I was in the 4th grade, I and three other kids had to help custodians clean the lavatories for a week during our recess time because we got into a food fight in the cafetaria.

Food fight yeah!!!!!!! cheers (rah)
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:01 am

The harshest was an ISS [in school suspension] for letting a friend cheat off my exam. We took the same course, but in two different periods. For some reason, the teacher tested my class earlier in the week (graded and returned our tests), then gave the same exam to another of her classes (that my friend was in) a day or so later, which IMO was stupid on her part; basically setting people up to be able to cheat. Well, anyway, I let a friend of mine hold my exam while he took the quiz. He was caught. I was called to my assistant principals office, and basically admitted that I let him cheat off my paper.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 am

This is funny. In 8th grade there were windows in a room that we had science in that opened outward from the bottom, so, there was little space to ever get out of those windows. I was the smallest girl in my class, which in Jr. High, is like being prom queen each and every week, and some guys talked me into trying to climb out of the window, before class began. I made it and felt awesome. (8th grade mentality...) But, the teacher, Mr. G, entered the room in time to see my exit, so he was waiting for me at the door as I attempted re-entry. He put me in a friggin head lock! So, I went from feeling cooler than shit, to looking like an ass hat.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Wed May 11, 2011 8:10 am

bump

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:28 pm