CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Anybody here go to summer camp as a kid?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Anybody here go to summer camp as a kid? Empty Anybody here go to summer camp as a kid?

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:36 am

What's your take on it? Some people think summer camps are for kids whose parents want to get rid of them, and other people disagree with this view but I think it makes sense because you have 2 weeks paid vacation usually, that's going to come at a time when the kids are out of school so the whole family can be together, and the only time they really get 2 weeks out is over summer break. And for my money I wouldn't be spending my 3 months out of school some place miles from home out in the heat and mosquitoes and poison ivy and God knows what else with I'm guessing no air conditioning and crappy food.
    Impact
    Impact
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 75

Anybody here go to summer camp as a kid? Empty Re: Anybody here go to summer camp as a kid?

Post by Impact Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:53 am

Went when for a week when I was 10 and it was fine and liked it, but by the end of the week was ready to go. My attitude would have been different if it was one of those camps that lasted for a month, but my experience was a nice little diversion from being at home so I enjoyed it.
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Anybody here go to summer camp as a kid? Empty Re: Anybody here go to summer camp as a kid?

Post by Cheaps Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:49 am

No, I never did.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Yeah I was made to go to summer camp when I was 10 and 11.
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

Post by RobbieFTW Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Nope never had the interest and my mom and dad were too cheap to send me anyways.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:57 pm