CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+4
RedBedroom
Supernova
Cheaps
Chris
8 posters

Did your parents ever dislike any of your friends?

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Did your parents ever dislike any of your friends? Empty Did your parents ever dislike any of your friends?

Post by Chris Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:44 pm

While you were growing up, or even into adulthood, have you ever had a friend who your parents or family didn't care much for? If so, why didn't they like them?
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Did your parents ever dislike any of your friends? Empty Re: Did your parents ever dislike any of your friends?

Post by Cheaps Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Let's just say, my ma liked all the friends she's met.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Did your parents ever dislike any of your friends? Empty Re: Did your parents ever dislike any of your friends?

Post by Supernova Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:32 pm

Yes one of them, but that was more a matter of the environment she was raised in than her herself.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Dad didn't like the boys I always played basketball with but that was only because he's a snob and they were not "high class" enough.

Mom only really took issue with one friend and that was someone who had a baby in high school. We were not close, but our boyfriends worked together so we hung out because of that.
    Bluesmama
    Bluesmama
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 43

Post by Bluesmama Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Mom disliked all my friends at some time or other, although they were all good kids. She was very possessive and really did not like to share me with friends a lot, so I think she considered them a threat. But, in most cases, her periods of dislike for them didn't last.
    Shale
    Shale
    ...is a Chamber Royal.
    ...is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 219

Post by Shale Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I don't even know what my mom thot of my friends. We were all nerds back then.

Hell, she coulda liked them more than her own alien spawn. She always wanted me to be like 'normal' boys.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:38 am

Yeah several.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 am

Nope. My folks didn't even know all of my friends anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:01 am