CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Gotta hand it to OLTL

Adrian LePere
    Adrian LePere
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Gotta hand it to OLTL Empty Gotta hand it to OLTL

Post by Adrian LePere Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm

I really thought Gigi was dead. Her death looked very real and every angle was covered. There weren't any plot holes that made it look fake, even the "Stacy" plastic surgery stuff didn't much sway my belief that Gigi was gone.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Gotta hand it to OLTL Empty Re: Gotta hand it to OLTL

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:27 am

I had a feeling she was alive the entire time. Granted, I thought that they did a switch after the docs in sunglasses took her to surgery after the hospital lied about her actual brain status as part of some black market organ thing. FORGIVENESS MAN

But this works too. Even after showing her in the coffin, I still felt like something was off.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Forgiveness Man wrote:I had a feeling she was alive the entire time. Granted, I thought that they did a switch after the docs in sunglasses took her to surgery after the hospital lied about her actual brain status as part of some black market organ thing. FORGIVENESS MAN

But this works too. Even after showing her in the coffin, I still felt like something was off.

Lil Bro, you were totally right, you said it all along that Gigi is still alive.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:49 pm

Tony Marino wrote:

Lil Bro, you were totally right, you said it all along that Gigi is still alive.

I had thought they'd end up pulling an Al for awhile but something deep inside told me that she was still alive. Her death just never felt right; something fishy was going on and I am glad to be right. If at least Balsco and son get a happy ending, I think I can be at peace with whatever happens to the rest of the cast. (Who are either my favs too but are already miserable as is or I don't care much for them anyway. FORGIVENESS MAN lol) So yes, give Balsco and son their happy ending and I am happy. I hope they are the couple who decide to marry! big grin
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:19 pm

You think Victor is still alive lil bro?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 am