CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Just gotta brag for a second...

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Fabulous Just gotta brag for a second...

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:48 am

....my God Daughter (almost 14 months old) knows my name!! She says my name perfectly...all the time. At home, she says it as she grabs her coat to walk to the door and when she is in her crib, and when she is here, she points at me and says it. Also, she points at my dog and says it, so she clearly thinks he shares my name! So that detracts from my ego! LOL

I think it is so cute and fun and amazing. Her jealous aunt says I have been "training her to do it" but that is b.s. since when she is with me she only hears me being called "mom" by my son.
    wants2laugh
    wants2laugh
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 87

Fabulous Re: Just gotta brag for a second...

Post by wants2laugh Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:54 am

RedBedroom wrote:....my God Daughter (almost 14 months old) knows my name!! She says my name perfectly...all the time. At home, she says it as she grabs her coat to walk to the door and when she is in her crib, and when she is here, she points at me and says it. Also, she points at my dog and says it, so she clearly thinks he shares my name! So that detracts from my ego! LOL

I think it is so cute and fun and amazing. Her jealous aunt says I have been "training her to do it" but that is b.s. since when she is with me she only hears me being called "mom" by my son.

cheers (rah) cheers (rah) cheers (rah) cheers (rah)

Congrats! I know the feeling. one of my nephews had a speech problem, so much so that the doctors thought he was somewhat deaf. he used to have hand signals for the things he wanted and if you knew his signs, you could have a whole conversation with him. Anyway, he couldn't say Kirsten or Kearsey as the other kids called me--- it came out "Aunt Dearse" LOL i was soooooo excited the first time i heard it cause i know it was hard for him. Now he's 22 and it's "aunt kearse, you got $20?" "aunt kearse, can i borrow the car?" LOL
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 am

My God Daughter hasn't gotten the "auntie" part of it yet, but her parents call me auntie "my real name" to her. The fact she has my real name down makes me over the moon. My real first name is very uncommon. So that makes it that much cooler.

I can totally tell you are a person who is a super auntie. That is way too cool!!!
    Cheaps
    Cheaps
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 252

Post by Cheaps Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:00 am

Awww, that's really cute Smile
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female

Post by RedBedroom Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:46 am

Gracias, Cheaps!!!!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Awww. Smile
    Red that's sweet. In another fourteen months, she's going to continually call your name.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:47 am