CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

How quick does your anger turn violent?

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

How quick does your anger turn violent? Empty How quick does your anger turn violent?

Post by Marc™ Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm

How likely are you to get so angry that you (not the other person) take things to a physical level? Have you ever started a physical fight?

Me, I haven't been in a fight since I was about nineteen (and yeah I started it)...and it had probably been five years since I had had one before that. For the most part, I'm able to give people hostile enough expressions and body language to the point where they think I'm crazier than I am, and a fight doesn't happen.

Today I'm peaceful. I wanna make love, not war.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

How quick does your anger turn violent? Empty Re: How quick does your anger turn violent?

Post by Tony Marino Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Marc wrote:How likely are you to get so angry that you (not the other person) take things to a physical level? Have you ever started a physical fight?

Me, I haven't been in a fight since I was about nineteen (and yeah I started it)...and it had probably been five years since I had had one before that. For the most part, I'm able to give people hostile enough expressions and body language to the point where they think I'm crazier than I am, and a fight doesn't happen.

Today I'm peaceful. I wanna make love, not war.

Are you gay today or str8??
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

How quick does your anger turn violent? Empty Re: How quick does your anger turn violent?

Post by Chris Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:32 am

My anger only becomes violent when someone I care about is threatened, or dishonored. I'm not going to start a physical altercation over a parking spot, or a general disagreement. But I will fight back if someone else decides to.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 am

[quote="Marc"]How likely are you to get so angry that you (not the other person) take things to a physical level?

Not that likely. I'm not the type to physically lash out at you. Cursing you out is enough. Granted, if you take it there I'll whip your ass if I have to but I'm too old to be getting into fist fights with people.

Have you ever started a physical fight?

I have, but even back in my younger days, most of the fights I've gotten into, the other person assaulted me first. My mom taught me to let them talk all the shit they want.....when someone puts their hands on you, then you go off. Still holds true to this day.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:30 am

I am so docile! The last time my anger turned anywhere near physical was when a mom of an A rider (motocross) told me that her son was faster than mine. Of course he was as mine was six at the time, but winning his class all the time like her son's was. Of course her son was years older on a 450. Alcohol was involved and we ended it in a foot race. I took a bitch out after I (shamefully) lost the foot race. She wat top heavy, so easy to take over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am